Twenty Years of ARMA

Started by Jarhead0331, June 22, 2021, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

The 20th Anniversary stream starts in about an hour. Sadly, they seem to have preemptively acknowledged that there will be no new game announcement during the event.  :'(

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

hellfish6

Gonna be 10 years since Arma3 soon, I think. I got OFP the day it released in the States and I've played the series pretty consistently for those 20 years now. Despite lingering jankiness, it's still the pinnacle of combined arms and infantry gaming as far as I'm concerned.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: hellfish6 on June 22, 2021, 05:02:16 PM
Despite lingering jankiness, it's still the pinnacle of combined arms and infantry gaming as far as I'm concerned.

There really doesn't seem to be many alternatives, or at least any alternatives that offer up that much scope for variety, at that I'm aware of.

Viva Arma!

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)