You not getting the full picture

Started by MiniHexer, July 15, 2021, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniHexer

hey have you tried multi monitor TVs

Toonces

What did your rig cost?

I think that, more than space, is what prevents more people from doing what you did, although I could be wrong.  It could be just the technical details. 

I guess for me, it's just not even knowing where or how to start.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MiniHexer

my computer is years old, but the graphics card has  ports, the ports are all differrent thats why you need the £3 adaptors, plus wargames are not graphic intensive

MiniHexer

one other thing that supprised me, when you span monitors together lots of games have the new res 6000 appear in the setting that are not there before, you dont treat this setup like 3 monitors , you have one with two edges,

what made it possible was the adaptors from amazon! you can have cheap monitors connecting to all kinds of graphics ports.

MiniHexer

one last tip, is you can use HDMI TVs with the adaptors from amazon,

MiniHexer

W8taminute

Very good idea!  Will have to look into this. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk