It's Friday bitches! Time for gaming.

Started by Martok, September 14, 2012, 11:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinetree

I'll probably only have time to work on my Grav Armor module this weekend.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

bob48

Have just finished setting up one of the larger scenario's in Price of Honour ready for tomorrow. For those who have the game its Firefight 3: "Armoured Train No.53", which, for some reason, I have not played before.

I think that will keep me busy for most of the afternoon, and I may play a bit of Warlock later (after watching Dr.Who on the box!).
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

mikeck

Ok, what am I missing with FTL ??? looks like a game I would have played on my C64....half action, half text adventure.
Not slamming it....just wondering what I am missing?

Anyway, will be playing CK2 and Hannibal: Rome v carthage to warm up for AJE.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

steve58

Wife's out of town this weekend, so other than mowing the lawn, I'll be playing FTL (couldn't resist for $9 @ GOG) and maybe some SW: Rebellion now that I've got it running under Win7-64.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

undercovergeek

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 14, 2012, 03:28:15 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 14, 2012, 02:01:19 PM
some Shadow Magic

Geek, you get me all hot.

lmao - you took me there! I have a few days off coming way and i intend to jump ***** deep into the game so im just ironing out anything im not sure of

TheCommandTent

I am working most the weekend but I hope to get CMFI in.  Also I have a new board game arriving tomorrow for my playing pleasure.  :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

I, too, am in the ranks of the working.  At least tomorrow.  But, any gaming I do will most likely be Civ IV MP and CKII.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

Probably a mix of Combat Mission, ARMA, and Tiller's Squad Battles Modern War.  If I need a mental break I'll probably fire up my new character in Skyrim for awhile.

I really need to get back into CK2 and play some more DC:WtP now that it's upgraded.

Of course, Markshot and Nefaro have me really interested in buying DW and giving that a try, too.

Not enough time for all these games!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Kushan

Tonight I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 and Crusader Kings 2. I'm still enjoying GW2, but I'm beginning to feel like I have to grind to get to the next level. I'm not sure if I'm missing quests somewhere or if I just need to do pvp/professions to get more xp. If I do have to grind then my time with GW2 is going to come to an end quick/ playing this If there's one thing I hate in MMOs its having to grind. My current game as Tuscany in CK2 is going pretty good. My rulers kids are beginning to come of age, so I can begin to marry them off. So far my heir is married to the princess of Sicily, I didn't get an alliance out of it, and the oldest daughter is betrothed to the heir of Lumbardy, which I will get an alliance from. Now if only I could get claim on something so I had something to do besides watching time go by.

The rest of the weekend will be a mix of GW2, CK2, Aurora, Distant Worlds, and Skyrim
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Sir Slash

I'll be playing CMBN. But I'll be dreaming about the SAI campaign version. And looking-over the new Darthmods for NTW and Shogun2TW as well.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tuna

I had to work late tonight. just stopped at 11.. now winding down.. hope to get some gaming in this weekend though for 'stress relief'..

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on September 14, 2012, 09:11:54 PM
Tonight I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 and Crusader Kings 2. I'm still enjoying GW2, but I'm beginning to feel like I have to grind to get to the next level. I'm not sure if I'm missing quests somewhere or if I just need to do pvp/professions to get more xp.

It does feel like a grind already.   I suppose I'm missing the PvP match xp points since I've not tried it yet.  But there are so many weapon skills to level up, I'm not in a hurry to go in without a full arsenal even though it would still be quite do-able.

Kushan

Quote from: Nefaro on September 14, 2012, 11:08:50 PM
Quote from: Kushan on September 14, 2012, 09:11:54 PM
Tonight I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 and Crusader Kings 2. I'm still enjoying GW2, but I'm beginning to feel like I have to grind to get to the next level. I'm not sure if I'm missing quests somewhere or if I just need to do pvp/professions to get more xp.

It does feel like a grind already.   I suppose I'm missing the PvP match xp points since I've not tried it yet.  But there are so many weapon skills to level up, I'm not in a hurry to go in without a full arsenal even though it would still be quite do-able.

My Guardian is a little over level 16. I've done all the quests i can find up to level 18. and level 19+20 mobs pound me into the dirt so I'm trying to avoid those quests at the moment. I'm not exactly sure on how I'm supposed to gain those 2-3 levels back to even me out with the quests I have available. Running around zones looking for random events get a little boring when your doing it 3-4 times in one night. Wonder if I can go to another races zones and do their quests.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play