Battlefield 3 for $10 worth it ? (today only)

Started by Deadskin, September 20, 2012, 02:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadskin

So I got an email and it looks like they are having a 1 day special for the BF games.http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.holiday-deals-2011?sourceid=Origin_EML_LCRM1&om_u=2265228485&om_i=_BQWztFB8uLE_FA Looks like a 10th anniversary sale. So is it worth the $10 ?

LongBlade

I saw that. It's through Origin, and frankly Origin gave me some problems when I tried to login after it was updated, and I've never tried to fix it. Too many competitors (Steam) for me to worry with it.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

son_of_montfort

I thought Battlefield 3 used Origins regardless.

If I had time to play it, I would get it. I heard that it was quite good.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Arctic Blast

I haven't loaded it up for awhile, but I'd definitely say it's worth $10. Just go in knowing that this is a multi-player shooter. There is a SP campaign, but it's pretty weak.

TheCommandTent

Definitely worth it for $10.  Multiplayer is much better if you some friends online to join up in a squad with.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

$10 is a great price for a polished and popular game.  Only question is if you're into this kind of stuff.

Jarhead0331

I wish there was more single player content.  I enjoyed the campaign, even though it was brief and shallow.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18