-budd-

What's your Damage :)

I got off to an early start

Prison Architect $14.99 ---Steam
Day of Defeat-Source ---$4.99 ---- Steam

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

eyebiter

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Martok

I'm at $0.00 as well.  That'll obviously change when I pick up Pandora, but otherwise I don't plan on buying any other games this holiday season. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jarhead0331

My holiday damage will be limited, as well...unless I manage to get my hands I'm a next gen console system...then, I could be in trouble.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

£0 so far

will not be joining the midnight queues for a PS4 - they can have 6-12 months of bug fighting first

Im looking at Rebirth and thats it - theres nothing on the Matrix catalogue, im Battlefront-ed out, and Dominions-ed out

FlickJax

) so far but will buy one maybe 2 from Matrix

Grim.Reaper

$0 from holiday PC games........

....but my impulses got the best of me last night when I walked into a local Target store and saw they had an Xbox One Console available which have been very scarce in my area....

10 minutes later my damage was.....

$499 for the console and an additional $100 after buying two games to go along with it:(

From $0 to $600 in a matter of minutes:(  Darn impulses!

FlickJax

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 28, 2013, 07:21:52 AM
$0 from holiday PC games........

....but my impulses got the best of me last night when I walked into a local Target store and saw they had an Xbox One Console available which have been very scarce in my area....

10 minutes later my damage was.....

$499 for the console and an additional $100 after buying two games to go along with it:(

From $0 to $600 in a matter of minutes:(  Darn impulses!

LOL

I dont play on consoles much so i should be safe. Wife only uses 360 for poker.

KyzBP

Right now I'm enjoying the heck out of Survivor Squad, but it looks like it's finally time to get on board the Skyrim wagon.  $21 for the Legendary Edition.  I'm sure this won't be my last post in this thread.

Gusington

Strategic Command: WWI + Breakthrough + shipping for 65.00 dollah.

Looking longingly at Assassin's Creed Black Flag for 34.00 @ Best Buy...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GJK

I went old school last night and picked up CMSF+Marines expansion for $25.  My son expressed interest in it and so I went grabbing for my wallet.  We'll find out today if he likes it (I still prefer CMx1 but then again I am a really old fart!).  That is about going to be my spending budget for Black Friday though Multiman Publishing always puts on a super black Friday sale and I can always use more ASL stuff.  That will be some tough temptation there if they put some Action Packs on sale.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

undercovergeek

saw your post on BF - did you get it sorted?

GJK

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 28, 2013, 09:56:18 AM
saw your post on BF - did you get it sorted?
Yeah - I did late last night.  Reminds me yet again of why I didn't bother with CMx2 and their DRM/licensing mess.  So yeah, you click the link to get the first patch (in a list of like 5 patches) and it takes you to the latest patch with no reference at all to the earlier patches.  Finally found a site that had all the patches listed and linked.  Praise be to Matrix yet again - you click "Check for updates" and it checks and then if it finds one, it downloads and installs it for you.  Ugh, my son better LOVE this game!  lol
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

undercovergeek