"Stellar Action" and "Battle Cruiser Action" - the rarest wargames in the world.

Started by The Wargaming Scribe, September 14, 2021, 12:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wargaming Scribe

Stellar Action and Battle Cruiser Action are two games from the Mytopia Gameware Institute. They receive great review, though apparently they were pretty technical. They also made it to the 1982 Book of Apple Computer, but for Battle Cruiser Action only 450 to 500 copy were shipped, and a bit more than 250 for Stellar Action.

Clickvbait article and now the purpose of this thread :  :tickedoff:I looked like crazy for those games, but no way to find them. I contacted the initial developer (Frank Heffner) but he lost his versions in a flood. I tried to track an Ebay sales a couple years ago, but it led nowhere. In any case those are two games with high risks of disappearing forever.

If you have any info about these games, or know someone who might, or know someone who has a bazillion Apple II games and might know, could you ppllleeasse tell me.

Thanks a thousands !
My blog : https://zeitgame.net/ - playing all computer wargames in order of release.