Wargame: Red Dragon

Started by Jarhead0331, March 29, 2014, 10:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

FYI...single player skirmish mode has been added to the pre-purchase beta.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Apocalypse 31

Custom AI decks are amazing.

Grim.Reaper

Gosh darn it...was trying to hold off on this, especially since it was only MP in testing early on...now this makes it tempting.....has there been much early feedback yet?

PanzersEast

MikeGER

Quote from: PanzersEast on March 30, 2014, 08:16:41 AM
Speed adjustment option?

PE
+1

after i saw that seabattle vid,and considered my last COMANO - scenario i am playing ...i think i got too old and way to grog for that shiny fast paces über-non-realistc-warfare  RTS-game ... it look nice so,  well, i can still watch it 'as a sport' on YT, but i don't feel any urge to interact   

Gusington

If a speed adjustment option is available I will get this.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Speed adjustment option?

PE

Great question....does the beta currently include this option?  Once it is available, I'll likely jump right in since that might be the key for me to finally enjoy this game.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 30, 2014, 09:19:27 AM
Speed adjustment option?

PE

Great question....does the beta currently include this option?  Once it is available, I'll likely jump right in since that might be the key for me to finally enjoy this game.

It is with great pleasure that I can report that the game now has a fully featured SPEED ADJUSTMENT option, which includes "bullet time" (which is essentially pause) - "very slow" - "slow" - "normal" - "fast" - and for the really sadistic, "very fast."

Go buy and play!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Zulu1966

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 30, 2014, 10:04:26 AM
Speed adjustment option?

PE

It is with great pleasure that I can report that the game now has a fully featured SPEED ADJUSTMENT option, which includes "bullet time" (which is essentially pause) - "very slow" - "slow" - "normal" - "fast" - and for the really sadistic, "very fast."

Go buy and play!

Wow this might finally mean I play this.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

undercovergeek

Speed adjustment option?

PE

Go buy and play!

Can you give orders in bullet time?

Grim.Reaper

Wow...now I have to try and get it...just curious, is there any videos available showing the slowed down modes?  Would like to possibly see it in action first.

PanzersEast

Speed adjustment option?

PE

Go buy and play!

That us enough for me.  Heading over....

PE

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on March 30, 2014, 10:56:13 AM
Speed adjustment option?

PE

Go buy and play!

Can you give orders in bullet time?

I knew this question was coming. The answer appears to be yes. I've barely experimented, but movement orders can be issued in bullet time.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 30, 2014, 11:08:26 AM
Wow...now I have to try and get it...just curious, is there any videos available showing the slowed down modes?  Would like to possibly see it in action first.

Dude, come on. slow is slow, very slow is very slow. Bullet time is not moving. You really need to see this?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 30, 2014, 11:38:16 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on March 30, 2014, 11:08:26 AM

Dude, come on. slow is slow, very slow is very slow. Bullet time is not moving. You really need to see this?

Just was curious to see what difference it had on gameplay and yes I know it slows things down:)