Living on the FRIDAY

Started by Dammit Carl!, March 17, 2023, 09:18:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 17, 2023, 03:04:19 PMBut I listened to the progressive jazz and the urge to buy is gone :ROFL: .

You hush, now.

[Dances Progressively]

Pete Dero

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on March 17, 2023, 04:31:49 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on March 17, 2023, 03:04:19 PMBut I listened to the progressive jazz and the urge to buy is gone :ROFL: .

You hush, now.

[Dances Progressively]

Not everything coming from Belgium is perfect  :laugh: .

Destraex

Chaosbane to remind me of what diablo like clickfests are all about before I do something silly and get on the diabloII wagon. The 4k texture pack for chaosbane does not hurt as far as I can tell.
Company of Heroes 3
WARNO
Probably some DCS.
Maybe some War of Rights.

Star Citizen would be up there but I will be damned if I will spend time competing with the crowd to load into the game at the moment. CGI I am guessing here, did not bring enough servers online to cope with the demand from returning players?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

I'm definitely getting on the Diablo IV bandwagon. Just not this weekend.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Just back from beautiful and exotic Conroe, Texas visiting grand kids. I had plenty of time to think about my WitE 1 strategy while traveling....and still can't think of any way to win in 1941...probably. But I'm having fun trying anyway. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tanaka

Revisiting Distant Worlds 2 with the new patches and DLC.

Fetrik

Quote from: Tanaka on March 17, 2023, 11:49:02 PMRevisiting Distant Worlds 2 with the new patches and DLC.

Ditto. There will be some adventure in Valheim too

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 17, 2023, 10:23:10 PMJust back from beautiful and exotic Conroe, Texas visiting grand kids. I had plenty of time to think about my WitE 1 strategy while traveling....and still can't think of any way to win in 1941...probably. But I'm having fun trying anyway. Have a great weekend Grogs.

I pass my time during long drives thinking about what I'm going to do next in a particular game as well.  I'd go bonkers otherwise.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

W8taminute

Ok I got Wreckfest and boy is it a fun game. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

I bought some DLC for Northgard and after another few hours it still really isn't grabbing me  :grumpy:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on March 19, 2023, 03:14:46 PMI bought some DLC for Northgard and after another few hours it still really isn't grabbing me  :grumpy:
I'm with you Gus. I tried 3-4 times to get into Northgard and it just felt more frustrating than anything.

First weekend in a while where I'll have some solid time to play.

For me D4 beta for the skin.
Maybe some Rimworld or Dwarf Fortress.
Made some Paradox games.
If Sunday is nice I'll probably take the Beast out for a ride

Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

^Yeah I tried again last night and shelved it for now. There is a good game in there, just not for me, right now.

Looking at Warlord: Britannia, King Arthur: Knight's Tale, Crusader Kings III and Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the weekend now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd