Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Computer Gaming / Re: Full Metal Sergeant - the drill instructor simulator
« Last post by Destraex on Yesterday at 06:16:10 PM »
Will this cover modern drill instructors that are not allowed to shout at the troops when they get off the bus?  ;)
Computer Gaming / Re: Company of Heroes 3 - pre-alpha download available
« Last post by Destraex on Yesterday at 06:15:01 PM »
Ok. Now the Company of Heroes 3 multiplayer alpha pre-download it up. Something is happening soon I guess.
Computer Gaming / Re: Space Odyssey - The Video Game
« Last post by Tripoli on Yesterday at 04:43:24 PM »
It actually surpassed the goal: $357,866 pledged of $314,159 goal.  But no updates since April 2020, and delivery was anticipated in 2018.    See https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2000580152/neil-degrasse-tyson-presents-space-odyssey-the-vid?ref=nav_search
Computer Gaming / Re: 2021 Matrix Holiday Sale Has Started
« Last post by Geezer on Yesterday at 03:24:02 PM »
Contact customer support I guess.
« Last post by Redwolf on Yesterday at 03:09:46 PM »
Right, I have previous coupon email. Apparently I also have 2 accounts. Hurrah. But none of them are inside the Christmas timeline.
Hi !!!

Here I upload some images of the 16 vehicles that we have prepared ... 8 Russians and 8 Germans ... I hope you like them  :)

Greetings !!!

« Last post by Geezer on Yesterday at 01:51:51 PM »
How do I find out when my account was created?

Log in to My Page at either Matrix or Slitherine.  Fourth selection on the right is your anniversary coupons with your anniversary date.

I did that, it doesn't have a join date.

You don't see any date under your coupons, or you don't have any previous coupons?
« Last post by Redwolf on Yesterday at 01:07:18 PM »
How do I find out when my account was created?

Log in to My Page at either Matrix or Slitherine.  Fourth selection on the right is your anniversary coupons with your anniversary date.

I did that, it doesn't have a join date.
Computer Gaming / Re: Full Metal Sergeant - the drill instructor simulator
« Last post by CarloC on Yesterday at 01:04:04 PM »
I'm back! I released a devBlog in which I talk about competitions against other camps. There will not only be training and fighting in Full Metal Sergeant, but also running races or challenges at the shooting range. What you'll see in the devBlog is just the race, but the Sniper Cup and Swimming Challenge are also planned.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/1698350/view/3126056548267177474
Computer Gaming / Re: Space Odyssey - The Video Game
« Last post by medsark on Yesterday at 11:53:03 AM »
I believe that the 300k goal for Kickstarter is not that much, so you guys can reach this easily
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10