How many PS3 owners do we have?

Started by DV8, April 07, 2012, 08:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DV8

I recently got back into console gaming with the purchase of a PS3 several months ago.  IMO online play is more fun when you know some of the folks you are playing with.  With that said, who here owns a PS3 and would you have interest in getting a casual group together for online play?

~DV8
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox

Bison

I do.  Jarhead and I were talking about doing some Armored Core V multiplayer.   It's a mech game. 

DV8

Quote from: Bison on April 07, 2012, 11:03:29 AM
I do.  Jarhead and I were talking about doing some Armored Core V multiplayer.   It's a mech game.

I saw that.  Looks interesting.  I might pick up a copy.  Have you played it yet?  The reviews looked a little tough.

I currently own:
Battlefield 3
Bad Company 2
Mass Effect 3
Lord of the Rings - Battle of the North
Some flying game - can't remember the name

Skyrim

Bison

I haven't picked up Armored Core V yet.  I will be in a few days.  The series has always gotten mixed reviews.  JH can better speak on the current version.

I'm not at home at the moment, but I have got a bunch of games.  I'll post a list in a few days.

Jarhead0331

i have a PS3 but I really don't play with it that much.  Usually if its a cross platform game, I'll almost always go with the 360 because I like the controller much better. 

AC V is a love it or hate it game.  If you like AC games, you'll like AC V.  If you dislike AC games, you're not going to feel any differently about the fifth title in the series.  Personally, I like a little fast paced mech action.  Yes, I prefer the large, lumber mech warrior style, but the sliding and boosting that is the hallmark of AC games can be fun and challenging too.  Besides, if you like tinkering and customizing, no other game series will come close to offering as many options as AC does.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DV8

It looks cool.  I have a few other games to burn through before I jump into a new one.  By then it might be more discounted.

Here is my PSN ID.

MTS-ROC

Ulfang

I do as well as a 360. My PSN is Gavmundo
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo

DV8

Quote from: Ulfang on April 13, 2012, 06:28:03 AM
I do as well as a 360. My PSN is Gavmundo

Ulfang,

What games are you currently playing?

Ulfang

Well I don't spend as much time on my Consoles as on PC and I do tend to spend most of my time on RPG's or single player games. Only multiplayer games I have are shooters or action games. Only games like that I have are the assassin's creed games, killzone one and two and Medal of Honour. Thinking about it for the time I spend on the machine and the fact I'm in the UK there's probably not a lot of point adding me lol
Xfire: Ulfang
Steam/PSN/Xbox: Gavmundo

AmericanPride

Proud owner of PS3 here. I play mostly BF3 and NHL12 online (though I also have Uncharted 3).

Online tag = HalfnHalf25

DV8

Quote from: AmericanPride on April 13, 2012, 10:24:59 AM
Proud owner of PS3 here. I play mostly BF3 and NHL12 online (though I also have Uncharted 3).

Online tag = HalfnHalf25

I played my first set of BF3 online games the other day.  The physics in the game are outstanding.

AmericanPride

I absolutely love BF3 (my wife thinks more than her sometimes... well, I have to say, after playing every couple hours, BF3 gives you an upgrade!). Send me a message next time you're on.

DV8

W8taminute

I've got a PS3.  If we truly can get some guys together who are serious I will buy BF3 for PS3 and join you all.  I also have COD MW3 as well as COD Black Ops. 

I hardly play my PS3 anymore but like I said, if we can get some guys together who really mean it and are serious about at least trying a round or two of MP, I will buy BF3 for PS3 and join you.  Otherwise catch me on my Xbox with BF3, Halo Reach, Gears of War 3, or Space Marine.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

DV8

I'm game if the others are.  Actually I will have my son play as me so you guys thing I rock. ;)