Main Menu

Started by eyebiter, September 18, 2014, 06:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kushan

The more I play, the more I think CK2 might be Paradox's best game. I like the map in EUIV more, but the gameplay is repetitive. England, France, etc will always be a great power in EUIV. Sure its historically accurate, but it can be boring after awhile. While I've yet to see a game of CK2 play out the same. I've seen Byzantium collapse and be conquered, it convert to Islam, or it remain orthodox and retake the Levant. I've build, fallen apart, then rebuilt an empire in almost every game. You just don't see that sort of variation in EUIV.

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 19, 2014, 11:34:58 AM
How do you guys play CKII? Do you sit down for 15 minutes here and there, pausing (or not, letting it run)? Do you stay in front of your comps for 4-5 hours at a time 2-3 times a week?

I tend to jump in for 4-5 (or more in most cases) hours a few nights a week. I can't even count the number of nights I've lost track of time and looked at the clock and its 1-2am.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

I don't normally curse at game characters, but it has happened numerous times in CK2.

Watching your plans proceeding towards fruition and then, "Oh you m^th**f***!^g c#$^biter!  I will stab your @#^&^g face off for that, you wh0r3m0$#$ring s&!tbag!!" after some dastardly messages pop up.   With an evil grin.  >:D