Main Menu

Started by eyebiter, April 20, 2012, 10:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyebiter

Gusington

I have Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition and Crysis 2 coming my way. Not sure which I will play first.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Capn Darwin

A bit of NWAC testing. Maybe some Fallen Enchantress.   8)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

MIGMaster

Greybriar

WoW, WoT, EVE, Civ4, Civ4 Colonization, and the beta of Diablo III. I'm not sure what else.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

GroggyGrognard

Commands & Colors: Napoleonics

A buddy & I will be trying out the Quatre Bras scenario.
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

Bison

bob48

Lots of Shogun 2 for me now that I got it running OK :-))
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Gonna spend some quality time with Lydia killing bandits & looting their dead corpses in Skyrim. We don't play with their dead bodies and pose them in different positions like I know some of you weirdos do. Though I do give them an extra whack or two sometimes to make sure they're not playing possum. As Lydia's Thane, I must set a good example for her.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I'm not even going to kid myself.  I will spend 90% of my time playing some version of Mount and Blade, probably hopping between cRPG and Napoleon online.

All those other games are solidly in the maybe pile.  I have been feeling an urge to get into the air some with Rise of Flight, but it's just so much trouble to pull out the HOTAS and get everything set up when I can just log on to M&B and get instant satisfaction.

Skyrim and King Arthur are also potentially on the gaming list.

Finally, I installed Lionheart: King's Crusade last week, just in case I get a Crusades urge this weekend.  I'd like to get back into gaming that era.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Trying to finish Mass Effect 3, but the "Galaxy at War" piece that basically forces you to play multiplayer to get a decent single player outcome is really pissing me off.

So instead, I'll likely be playing NWAC.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

RooksBailey

With the release of a major patch and DLC, I am back to Crusader Kings 2 (best strategy game I ever played!).  I also resubed to Eve Online as I felt in a spacey mood.   :) 
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Jarhead0331

I'm on Army Reserve duty all weekend.  :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

LongBlade

Naval War Arctic Circle.

I just got a small army of 15 mm armor in (finally) so I'll be filing and assembling minis for a while.

Shogun 2, Wargame: European Escalation.

That should cover the weekend.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

DV8

Quote from: LongBlade on April 20, 2012, 03:53:35 PM
I just got a small army of 15 mm armor in (finally) so I'll be filing and assembling minis for a while.

Let me guess, Panthers!  ;)
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox