Main Menu

HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Of course everyone was so grateful for me and the Team, AGAIN, saving their asses they left me a note expressing their eternal gratitude. But.... where the hell's my huge bag of GOLD, Dammit?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Well Done Sir Slash, how many hours to completion? Takes some gaming stamina to finish games of this type. I'm usually ready for them to end also by the end.

I just finished Guns, Gore, and Cannoli, 4 hours to completion  https://store.steampowered.com/app/322210/Guns_Gore__Cannoli/. i just finished this game on pure stubbornness, lets just say there was some wanting to smash my screen moments.  I would of save scummed if i could, just don't have the patience for replaying areas over, and over again. The game isn't bad by any means, the graphics are good, guns are satisfying, and the levels are varied. What you see, is what you get, a very good side scrolling platformer.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

I too need to finish Pillars of Eternity I...also curious how long it took you. I think I am about 25 hours in.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Congrats Sir Slash...well done.   :notworthy:

W8taminute

Well done Sir Slash and -budd-!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Thank you all. And Congrats to you too Budd. 204 Hours into the game. My first saved game was May 2018 so about 2 years. I did the Beast of Winter DLC but not the Inner Sanctum so I'll get to that one later. It was fun but a bit of a chore toward the end.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

fran

Civ 6 Science victory. Unable to do Domination victory as somebody else was able to take over an opponent original capital city.

It was Prince difficulty with a standard continent map.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: fran on August 22, 2020, 01:02:16 PM
Civ 6 Science victory. Unable to do Domination victory as somebody else was able to take over an opponent original capital city.

It was Prince difficulty with a standard continent map.
well done, another one in the finished column.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

W8taminute

Nice win fran.  I could never get a science victory in any of the civ games.  I usually won by domination.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

airboy

Congratulations Sir Slash! 

I was about 3 encounters away from finishing - but I grew to hate all of the gods, especially Eothas so much that I did not care which faction won.  I wanted to nuke all of them from orbit.

Sir Slash

Thanks AB. I managed an ending without involving any of the game Factions for help and talking Eothas into not being quite such a dick about everything but damn, do these people need new deities!  :wow: