Main Menu

HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Finished it...but not in the way I really wanted. I still have yet to win a campaign in this damned game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Ouch!  It happens to all of us sometimes. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

At least your warriors feed the earth now. All the warriors I've fed the earth, you'd think it'd be full by now. How did you go wrong?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Anguille

It happens....i lost my Sparta Campaign in Imperiums: Greek Wars as well (you can see my defeat on youtube)....happened fairly fast in the last 30 minutes of gameplay :(

Gusington

Once I reached a certain strength level, the dreaded Realm Divide hit and all of Japan was against me. There is no way to really fight that, it's like a tsunami.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Was that vanilla STW2 or a modded game?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Shogun 2 Rise of the Samurai, no mods.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I had the same experience Gus. I only could survive, 'Ream Divide' I call it, by playing with the Darth mod.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Did you win? Was it Rise of the Samurai, Sengoku Jidai or Fall of the Samurai?

I attempt a new play through every year or so and every year get my ass kicked :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

WYBaugh

I should probably be very embarrassed to say, but I completed the story mode on Dragon Quest Builders 2.  It was 70 hours and quite enjoyable.  The building part is very fun, the combat, not so much.

Gusington

If you enjoyed it, don't be embarrassed!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Congrats on the win WYBaugh.  :clap:   Gus I won the main and FotS Campaigns using the Darth Mod. I never finished RotS but it was fun too. The Realm Divide was way toned-down in the main campaign with Darth and very survivable, but the AI plays much better with it and the armies for all sides get bigger. As I remember the Agents can get very lethal as well and nothing was more fun for me than having my Uber Agent go up against an enemy Uber Agent to see who would win. I played as one of the clans in the south, can't remember which one.

Gusington

Since it is like months or a year between playthroughs for me I always forget about realm divide and the mods that alleviate the pain it brings. I will probably play the main campaign next but sooner. Gonna get the Darth mod now to avoid any further shamefrul disprays.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: WYBaugh on September 03, 2020, 01:09:04 PM
I should probably be very embarrassed to say, but I completed the story mode on Dragon Quest Builders 2.  It was 70 hours and quite enjoyable.  The building part is very fun, the combat, not so much.

Glad you had fun.