CM:MG Bad Day...

Started by Cyrano, February 28, 2015, 08:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

It's moments like these that make me think CM special.

This dude just gave up as the 82nd came crashing into the flank of his trench.  The primary objective, the large stone house behind him, seemed a logical enough place to go, even under fire.

He makes it down the trench, taking fire from two sides, bolts for the wall, vaults the wall, and is within meters of the main building...when his war ends.

My beloved is convinced it's friendly fire, but I"m pretty sure the entry wound is from the back...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JasonPratt

Now with 100% more direct coding for convenience. :)

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

Dammit...were it not such an evidence of incompetence, I would find my inability to comprehend the imbedding process amusing...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JasonPratt

Eh, just quote my post and compare the code with what you originally tried. I only had to snip a little. :) Youtube makes it more complicated than it has to be, usually.

Meanwhile I was glad to help.  8)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MikeGER

i recently check all the CM AARs of several youtubers, to enhance the BlackSea mood i am in atm even more  :)
my favorits i recommend are, Krause, ChrisND of course, and  Ithikial vids
and it doesn't has to be BlackSea alone... l like the tactical terrain analysis and learned some new tricks   

CM is special ...look what happen to Hans ???

Staggerwing

Shrapnel? If so he's one unlucky dude.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys