Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Wargaming

What's on your table right now?

<< < (2/518) > >>

LongBlade:

--- Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 28, 2012, 08:06:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: LongBlade on January 27, 2012, 08:02:10 PM ---I've got a bunch of minis on the forge ready for painting.

Dystopian Wars and Flames of War.

--- End quote ---

photos!  or it's all in your head

--- End quote ---

Yeah, working on it.

LongBlade:

--- Quote from: LongBlade on January 28, 2012, 08:25:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 28, 2012, 08:06:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: LongBlade on January 27, 2012, 08:02:10 PM ---I've got a bunch of minis on the forge ready for painting.

Dystopian Wars and Flames of War.

--- End quote ---

photos!  or it's all in your head

--- End quote ---

Yeah, working on it.

--- End quote ---

<=====

Mind you, the guy on the left is a product of the forge. ;)

Steelgrave:
I find myself surfing the net for old Avalon Hill games. Haven't pulled the trigger yet and I haven't played one in 25 years, but nostalgia is a bitch!

LongBlade:

--- Quote from: Steelgrave on January 28, 2012, 08:41:47 PM ---I find myself surfing the net for old Avalon Hill games. Haven't pulled the trigger yet and I haven't played one in 25 years, but nostalgia is a bitch!

--- End quote ---

Minis are my new love. When I can successfully pull off a decent looking one it's immensely satisfying. And they look good on a shelf even when you're not playing. The trick is to find something that's worth looking at over and over. I can't have too many Tigers or Panzers. Steampunk is always cool, and then there's some Games Workshop stuff. It's outrageously expensive but the scuplts are amazing.

son_of_montfort:

--- Quote from: Steelgrave on January 28, 2012, 08:41:47 PM ---I find myself surfing the net for old Avalon Hill games. Haven't pulled the trigger yet and I haven't played one in 25 years, but nostalgia is a bitch!

--- End quote ---

Look into the reprint of Nexus Ops. It is a "light and fluffy" AH game, but one the wife might play and certainly something you can get 12+ year olds to play.

I'm hoping to have it on the table soon. We are also really enjoying Risk Legacy, which takes the normal Risk format, but has you permanently alter the board when you win or lose the game. It is really really awesome, one of the most innovative games I have seen in a long time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version