Author Topic: The Sun against the Eagle - WitP AE AAR - UCG v KyzBP  (Read 71891 times)

Offline undercovergeek

• Arquebusier
Re: The Sun against the Eagle - WitP AE AAR - UCG v KyzBP
« Reply #255 on: June 27, 2016, 01:59:58 AM »
Thanks slash - it's been a hard decision, I'm without laptop or PC for an unknown amount of time and its wholly unfair to kyzbp who has been an excellent opponent

I enjoyed the game thoroughly and thank kyzbp for a brilliant game

Offline BanzaiCat

• Arquebusier
« Reply #256 on: June 27, 2016, 05:02:06 AM »
You both did a brilliant job and it was very enjoyable to follow along.  O0

Offline KyzBP

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #257 on: June 28, 2016, 02:55:16 AM »
Your AAR was outstanding, UCG!  We were certainly at the tipping point.  Another couple of weeks may have decided the entire war.  Maybe it was good it ended where it did leaving everyone in suspense.  I commend you for not being the usual dusty Japanese opponent who grabs what he can and then turtles for the rest of the war. 

Thanks again for a great game.You were a more than worthy adversary. O0

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2016, 07:11:18 AM »
AND NOW WE WANT COMMENTARY!  :D O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.