The Sun against the Eagle - WitP AE AAR - UCG v KyzBP

Started by undercovergeek, June 21, 2015, 08:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna

Do you have a download link for your Map Mod UCG? Was it easy to install?

undercovergeek

Quote from: Tuna on July 09, 2015, 08:47:02 PM
Do you have a download link for your Map Mod UCG? Was it easy to install?

Let me find it for you - there are about 10 to choose from, pure topological with no road or rail markings, with or without hexes, with or without dots on the hexes, for vanilla or extended map or all that list again but with rail and road markings - I'll link to the actual thread for the map and you can choose

Once you pick a map it's easy to do - you're just replacing art files 

go here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3611473

choose the map you like, for a preview go here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3599038&mpage=9&key=%EF%BF%BD - a guy has done a gif of the changing map types and also put installation instructions - if you dont use the Big Babes mod you dont need stage 6-8

undercovergeek

Malaya

Balikpapan

Big sea battle, i think i won - im coming away with all my ships as opposed to the sunken Allied ships

undercovergeek

Southern China

The first time hes made me swear at the screen - in fact there was almost a cup of tea across the room

Makassar Straits

jomni

The ever positive Allies:
QuoteOnly 2 of our ships are currently battling fires while nearly all of his damaged ships are burning.  I think this battle will end up being a victory for us considering the odds and the amount of damage he took.

undercovergeek

Southern China/Samah

Borneo/Balikpapan

Nauru/South Pacific

Tuna

Thanks for the Map Mod link UCG, works great!... SDR and I are gonna try out the Guadalcanal scenario.. noob heaven!

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on July 12, 2015, 09:24:48 PM
Thanks for the Map Mod link UCG, works great!... SDR and I are gonna try out the Guadalcanal scenario.. noob heaven!

That's a good starting point.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Tuna on July 12, 2015, 09:24:48 PM

That's great - have fun then put your big boy pants on and go campaign!!

Silent Disapproval Robot

I still can't figure out which file I'm supposed to email so the campaign might be a while yet.

undercovergeek

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on July 13, 2015, 02:53:37 AM
I still can't figure out which file I'm supposed to email so the campaign might be a while yet.

Are you allies or Japanese - if you're instigating the game as the Japanese you need to send the slot you saved the game in - I use 10, and the 001 file, this is the replay for your opponent to watch

Silent Disapproval Robot

Japanese.  No idea which file is which.  I sent him a random one.

undercovergeek

;D

as long as it has a good opening move youll be ok

Tuna

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.