Northern Fury 4: A Cold and Lonely Place - a CMANO AAR

Started by Airborne Rifles, July 18, 2015, 03:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Terrific!

AR, when you get done with the scenarios you should edit all the AARs into one story and put it up on Amazon as a kindle book.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MetalDog

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 29, 2015, 10:23:09 PM
Terrific!

AR, when you get done with the scenarios you should edit all the AARs into one story and put it up on Amazon as a kindle book.

Seconded!  Or whatever passes for, "Hell yeah you should do that!"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Airborne Rifles

Thanks for the kind words gents. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. I am certainly enjoying the scenarios and putting the experience down on paper, so to speak The credit really goes to the scenario designer, Gunner98. I'm just putting some words to the story he's telling. I can't say a game's story has grabbed my imagination like this since I've started playing war games. So, as long as you all keep reading, I'll keep writing! More to come.

Hopefully soon I'll be posting the AAR for NF3: Dagger to the Heart. It's a very different scenario and I'm going to change up the narrative style somewhat. I think I'm going to post that one in one big chapter before moving on to NF5.