15 Hours Until 7 Years War!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 29, 2015, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Bison

Huh.  I didn't even know this was out there.  Seems like a good one to follow to see what the reaction to it is.

Grim.Reaper

Price will be $19.99.....I see this as a possibility for the weekend:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

That looks pretty interesting.  I'll be looking forward to seeing what every one thinks.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

tgb

I'm interested but want to find out more about gameplay - issuing orders while paused, saving mid-battle, etc.  Old fart stuff like that.

Bison

^ Yup.  I'm to mentally exhausted and well too old like twitchy RTS anymore.

W8taminute

Looks interesting.  Keeping my eye on this one.   
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

IronX

Looks good. Thanks for the heads up!

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on October 29, 2015, 10:04:38 PM

Hell.. I don't even watch TV without pausing it.  That should qualify for Old Fker Status, no?

AchillesLastStand

Wow!
Saw this many moons ago and actually forgot about it.

For what has been advertised 19.99 seems to be a very fair price , almost to fair. It looks very interesting and the developer said he would consider adding multiplayer if it did well. Lotsa tasty info here....
http://thesevenyearswar.com/index.htm

Toonces

Quote from: Bison on October 29, 2015, 10:04:38 PM

Dude you better read up on the description.  This game sounds like the antithesis of relaxing.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

I do like that there are 5 nations to choose from. This has potential to be great...it even looks as if there's some city building too, from the videos and screenshots. And thanks for the above link, will check that out.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ian C

In theory it looks perfect. I'll be watching the reports hoping it's a keeper.

tgb

Quote from: Gusington on October 30, 2015, 07:45:20 AM
I do like that there are 5 nations to choose from. This has potential to be great...it even looks as if there's some city building too, from the videos and screenshots. And thanks for the above link, will check that out.

Where are you finding videos?  I haven't had any luck.