Digital Gaming > Ally/Opponent Finder

DayZ Mod

<< < (2/3) > >>

Staggerwing:

--- Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 22, 2012, 11:20:50 PM ---Holy crap! Are all the zombies that fast?!

--- End quote ---

I hope in-game zombie speed is adjustable. Otherwise I'd have no chance at survival since my reaction time makes even glaciers appear hasty...

LongBlade:

--- Quote from: Staggerwing on May 23, 2012, 04:55:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 22, 2012, 11:20:50 PM ---Holy crap! Are all the zombies that fast?!

--- End quote ---

I hope in-game zombie speed is adjustable. Otherwise I'd have no chance at survival since my reaction time makes even glaciers appear hasty...

--- End quote ---

Can't speak to the specifics, but multiplayer servers often offer various settings. I *suspect* that zombie speed will be one.

TheCommandTent:
1.5.8 Patch was released for the game.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/23/dayz-patch-1-5-8-adds-sickness-temperature-might-cause-havoc/

--- Quote ---A major update for zombie apocalypse Arma II mod DayZ has launched, adding temperature and sickness systems and an array of under-the-hood updates and fixtures.

Itís now possible to become ill, which will cause your blood to slowly deplete until you take antibiotics Ė which are purposefully scarce. Itís not like bleeding in that you canít die of it, but expect players to murder each other for precious medicine. As the developers put it in the patch notes: ďit is the genesis of an idea, so please remember this might cause havoc.Ē
--- End quote ---

LongBlade:

--- Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 23, 2012, 07:18:09 PM ---1.5.8 Patch was released for the game.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/05/23/dayz-patch-1-5-8-adds-sickness-temperature-might-cause-havoc/

--- Quote ---A major update for zombie apocalypse Arma II mod DayZ has launched, adding temperature and sickness systems and an array of under-the-hood updates and fixtures.

Itís now possible to become ill, which will cause your blood to slowly deplete until you take antibiotics Ė which are purposefully scarce. Itís not like bleeding in that you canít die of it, but expect players to murder each other for precious medicine. As the developers put it in the patch notes: ďit is the genesis of an idea, so please remember this might cause havoc.Ē
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

<dislike>

I like coop games, not kill-your-buddy. This is looking like a no-go for me.

TheCommandTent:

--- Quote from: LongBlade on May 23, 2012, 07:29:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 23, 2012, 07:18:09 PM ---1.5.8 Patch was released for the game.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

<dislike>

I like coop games, not kill-your-buddy. This is looking like a no-go for me.

--- End quote ---

It does seem like a very anti-social game unless you could somehow play online with your friends and form a group/pack of survivors who go around taking out other groups to survive.  I could see that being alot of fun.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version