Author Topic: World War I in the North Sea-A Steam and Iron Campaign Game AAR  (Read 22504 times)

Offline Airborne Rifles

• Man-at-Arms
    • Northern Fury
Re: World War I in the North Sea-A Steam and Iron Campaign Game AAR
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2017, 04:34:48 AM »
Really fascinating. Thanks for writing this up!

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #76 on: January 12, 2017, 10:32:21 AM »
Seems like this could be the tipping point (if that hasn't already been reached) for affecting the status quo in blocking German transport capability -- even if the British don't retain enough firepower to properly support a landing operation on the German strategic flank.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Tripoli

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2017, 02:54:37 PM »
Seems like this could be the tipping point (if that hasn't already been reached) for affecting the status quo in blocking German transport capability -- even if the British don't retain enough firepower to properly support a landing operation on the German strategic flank.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Real Life, the curse of my virtual life, has delayed me in working on this AAR.   ;D  You may very well be right.  I will probably do one or two more moves of this AAR, but in the real world,  the High Seas Fleet is finished.  Likely, such losses may well have allowed the British (in conjunction with the Russians) to engage in Baltic operations, or as a minimum reopen Sea Lines of Communication to Russia via the Baltic.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 02:57:10 PM by Tripoli »
“Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?” -Abraham Lincoln