10th Avenue FRIDAY

Started by MetalDog, July 29, 2016, 05:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Congrats, Gus!  What did you win?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Byotches? Is that Ethiopian for 'Grogheads'?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Yes, very exotic lexicon.

Haven't won the campaign yet but I united the three areas of my home faction in my current Attila TW campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: W8taminute on July 31, 2016, 01:24:37 PM
Quote from: MengJiao on July 31, 2016, 12:53:03 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 31, 2016, 09:58:40 AM
Quote from: MengJiao on July 31, 2016, 09:36:34 AM
  All boardgames these days it seems.  Two weeks ago it was a week of Burning Blue and this week and next week looks like Wing leader.  after that maybe Hoplite, flying colors and Fontenoy eventually.

Nice. Some good games there  O0

All good!  But I'm back in the manloft for the weekend and it looks like APEX (ARMA III) is going to be the big thing!

Have you tried the BattleRoyale mod for ARMA III?

Nope.  I'm down in town with all my antique gear.  Ancient machine.  Tons of Boardgames.  When I was up in the mountains, up in the manloft with my latest stuff playing ARMAIII APEX -- what actually happened was my son (who is 2) sat on my lap worrying about the "driver man" we had dressed up and urging me to get him back to his car while my daughter (who is 6) read the
ARMA  map and did all our navigating around the island of Tanoa when she wasn't singing songs about poop.

So I haven't gotten very far into the latest ARMA III stuff.

But I do have internet access down in the ManApartment now.  See!

panzerde

There's a lot to be said for singing songs about poop.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres