World War I in the North Sea-A Steam and Iron Campaign Game AAR

Started by Tripoli, May 08, 2016, 06:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airborne Rifles

JasonPratt

Seems like this could be the tipping point (if that hasn't already been reached) for affecting the status quo in blocking German transport capability -- even if the British don't retain enough firepower to properly support a landing operation on the German strategic flank.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Tripoli

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 12, 2017, 12:32:21 PM
Seems like this could be the tipping point (if that hasn't already been reached) for affecting the status quo in blocking German transport capability -- even if the British don't retain enough firepower to properly support a landing operation on the German strategic flank.

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Real Life, the curse of my virtual life, has delayed me in working on this AAR.   ;D  You may very well be right.  I will probably do one or two more moves of this AAR, but in the real world,  the High Seas Fleet is finished.  Likely, such losses may well have allowed the British (in conjunction with the Russians) to engage in Baltic operations, or as a minimum reopen Sea Lines of Communication to Russia via the Baltic.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln