Author Topic: JRP vs JRP vs JRP vs the boardgame CHURCHILL (on TTS) Turn 10 FINISHED  (Read 5978 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
You know it's going to be insane when Dramatic Hamster guest stars.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline W8taminute

• Landsknecht
  • Open your heart
Very well done series and definitely a most insane ending.   :)
We battle not against flesh and blood...

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Vincent Price agrees.   FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline W8taminute

• Landsknecht
  • Open your heart
Vincent Price agrees.   FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!

Did your body start to shiver?  Because you know, no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller.

I actually met Vincent Price.  He was staying at a hotel in Cambridge MA where I worked as a room service waiter.  Naturally when I found out I was the one assigned to deliver his room meal I was delighted.  He was the kindest man you could meet and not at all scary despite his on stage performances. 
We battle not against flesh and blood...