CK2 King of Leon AAR

Started by undercovergeek, June 27, 2012, 11:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

QuoteIn the meantime i do what all fat, lazy, depressed geeks wish would happen - i hook him up with a Danish blonde princess

"Its good to be there king"   ;D

Keep up the great work these are fun to read.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

MetalDog

I am digging this, too.  A request, if possible, would it be too much trouble to make each post one screenshot and some commentary?  If so, great.  If not, carry on.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

undercovergeek

The new board, a new spymaster, and a new martial. The martial receives the Calatayud title, the Zaragoza titles go to the spymaster and the court chaplain - this will be the last time i spread titles out amongst the existing council less they become too powerful, from here on i will look through the court for worthy recipients.

undercovergeek

My ever loving sister, the one betrothed to the Duke of Galicia - i cant blame her, im a discredit to the Jimena throne!!

undercovergeek

and she can stay there til her wedding day

TheCommandTent

I think the royal family needs some counseling and group therapy sessions :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

undercovergeek

tell me about it - i thought the starting character of my father and his brothers was a 'seeded' thats what its supposed to be like design, and it would change as the next generation moved in, but nope my sister wants to kill me and my brother isnt much better.

A bit random but there is good reason - this is me building Jimena Incorporated. At the minute the council is quite weak, and the court isnt much better. I have scoured the earth for high stat ladies who are good with intrigue, diplomacy and stewardship, and indeed one with 19 for martial skills - it works on 2 levels. These ladies as members of my court will be able to tutor the Jimena offspring in their talents. Married also to the burly men of my realm they will produce fine children who hopefully will receive the skills of their mothers and be promoted to the council - always thinking and planning me, always thinking and planning  ;)

undercovergeek

These guys are their own worst enemy. No i wont help, im not losing my realm because you thought you could defeat the muslims with your one province army - it has cost me 300 in prestige now watching these fools commit suicide against the muslims. Now is not the time.

undercovergeek

Well that never occurred to me - they declared war on me! Not a penny for mercenaries - this is going to be hard core Jimena troops down to the wire - i think im going to get stomped, but i think because hes declared he gets no Allies. Alfonso calls up the troops.................

undercovergeek

once combined we have a bigger stack than the Aftasid army - are there any more?

undercovergeek

I AM ALFONSO, HEAR ME ROAR!!! Errr, whos that bishop leading my army?

undercovergeek

Are you kidding me? He's been in there like 2 months? Theres a guy down there, forget his name now, hes been there 26 years!!

Summon the Leonese Dungeon Cheerleaders..............

Gimme an 'O'!!!!! Gimme a 'U'............... you know the rest

undercovergeek

He has a point, but his interview technique could do with a bit of work

We take him on

The war stutters........ it would seem that stack was the might of the Aftasid nation. Alfonso moves out to Porto to start bumping up the warscore

undercovergeek

On the actual wedding day!!! Ive only just clicked on 'allow betrothed to be married'!! I accept, its a million miles away and he'll win without me, and the relationship will stay good - you never know when you need a hoarde of screaming Vikings