Cyberpunk 2077 - from Witcher devs

Started by Jarhead0331, November 22, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Did not know you were interested! Didn't know you enjoyed The Witcher either...that doesn't seem to be a very JH series to me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 01, 2020, 04:21:15 PM
Did not know you were interested! Didn't know you enjoyed The Witcher either...that doesn't seem to be a very JH series to me.

I never got attached to Geralt as a character and that kept me from really getting too engrossed in the series. However, I fully appreciated the depth, complexity and richness of the world they created. Cyberpunk on the other hand, you can control the design of your character down to the size of his dick and balls and I love the Blade Runner/futuristic backdrop. It has all the hallmarks of a game that I will become obsessed with, just as I was with Deus Ex and its progeny.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

I pre-ordered this one awhile back too....hopefully the review don't turn out like empire of sin:)  Call of Duty also recently let me down so I am currently on a bad streak....

Gusington

Can...can you really control dick and ball size of your character in this??

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 01, 2020, 04:53:28 PM
Can...can you really control dick and ball size of your character in this??

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-features-customizable-genitals/

"Players can select a gender and customize their character; customization can include depictions of breasts, buttocks, and genitalia, as well as various sizes and combinations of genitals," the summary says.

It's like a dream come true. I can finally play in a fantasy world where I have a normal non-offensive sized appendage and escape from my sad reality of having a gigantic foot-long hog.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Pete Dero

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 02, 2020, 10:24:00 AM
Do you drive a big or small car, JH?

Could be he drives a tank or a Bradley.

Grim.Reaper

Looks like in my area, the game will actually be available on December 9th....I guess that is a bit of good news, even if just one day better than expected:)

spelk

I preordered the PS4 version & have the 10th booked off working from home - so I'm ready to get my cyber on, jacked on stims and ready to rock chummers!

I've been salivating over the title for years, but the nearer we get to it, the more apprehensive I've become. I think I may have stoked all my cyberpunk dreams into this one titles hype and my expectations are so high, I'm bound to be let down, no matter how good it is.

I've been placating myself with Rage 2 and Necromunda, even stooping so low as to pick up Watchdogs: Legion in the recent sale, just to stave off my cyberpunk cravings for THIS title.

I'm almost certain I'm going to have to leave all my preconceptions of what I want out of the game to one side and just experience it as is on release day. If it delivers a sniff of the goodness I've pulled out of the Shadowrun series, I'll be content.

Grim.Reaper

I never even noticed the bottom of the graphic also included preload information...in case others missed it too....

ᴘʀᴇʟᴏᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ, ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟽ᴛʜ, ᴀᴛ 𝟷𝟸ᴘᴍ ᴏɴ ɢᴏɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛ 𝟻ᴘᴍ ᴄᴇᴛ ᴏɴ sᴛᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴘɪᴄ sᴛᴏʀᴇ

Grim.Reaper

Smaller download than I thought, roughly 58GB on Steam.  Unless they plan a large day one patch:)