Cyberpunk 2077 - from Witcher devs

Started by Jarhead0331, November 22, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Deus Ex meets Ghost in a Shell...sounds delish!

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"The game scope will far exceed what was in Witcher 3"  :o

Take my money! Take it!!!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

spelk

You can have my biochemical electricity to fuel your death robots from the future... just bring it out before my wetware fails!!!

Theres a cyberpunk appreciation thread over on the new resetera site..

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-might-be-far-off-but-lets-play-other-games-in-the-setting.7450/

Steelgrave

Silent Disapproval Robot

All the game footage was from Observer, not Cyberpunk 2077.

Gusington

^ Buzzkill.

I am sad that Geralt is not involved but who am I kidding...I can't quit CDProjekt Red.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 22, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Where did you get this from? I don't think its true that ALL of it is from Observer, although some of it appears to be. There is no combat in Observer that I am aware of.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Silent Disapproval Robot

No, there wasn't any combat in Observer.  The combat scenes that they showed weren't game footage though.  They were from a cut-scene.  All the in-game footage I saw in the video (I did skip through quite a bit) was from Observer.

Nefaro

This has been in development for years, and appears to still have more of them left to go.  :-\

I just hope it doesn't make me ill, like Witcher 3's 60 degree FOV did.   :knuppel2:  So desperately want an open world cyberpunk RPG.  More so ones set in old tabletop RPG faves.

Nefaro

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 22, 2017, 09:59:11 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 22, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Where did you get this from? I don't think its true that ALL of it is from Observer, although some of it appears to be. There is no combat in Observer that I am aware of.

It specifies the game footage being used is from the game "Observer" starting at 2:07 in the vid you posted.  Bottom left side.

The prefab'd C2077 cut scene stuff before that were, of course, from the old promo announcement years ago.

Nefaro

Lotsa in-game footage released...   :dreamer:

Note: NSFW scenes -> Bewbays and a wee bit of ye olde ultraviolence (okay, a lot).

jamus34

Not sure about the combat. I mean I like the cover and love the destructable terrain but it seems like bad guys are bullet sponges. 

That said I'm extremely excited for this.
Insert witty comment here.

Pete Dero

Quote from: jamus34 on August 28, 2018, 06:45:57 AM
That said I'm extremely excited for this.

You're not alone.  Video released yesterday and already 3.200.000 views.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.