Main Menu

Panzer Corps 2

Started by PanzerFaust, July 19, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzerFaust

I don't know if there was already a topic about it, but if so I couldn't find it.

Looks like Slitherine finally revealed some info:

http://slitherine.com/news/2647/Panzer.Corps.2.-.Dev.Diary.#1

JasonPratt

Panzer Corps 2: All Your Moneys Are Belong To Us

>:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Thanks for posting - I did not know this was on its way. And using the Unreal engine too! I like the sound of the new features as well, especially overrun and splitting units. Looking forward to this.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

FarAway Sooner

bbmike

But I've already spent too much $$$ on the first one!  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Love the look of the new maps and units. I hope this is a real winner. Played the hell out of PG 1 back in the day on my..... 3DO system, remember it?  :hide: 
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rayfer

Although the scale may be different, the screenshots look a lot like the "Order of Battle" games from Matrix.

acctingman

I know it may be a ways out, but I'm holding out for Steel Tigers.  \m/

Gusington

I also thought it looked like Order of Battle, Rayfer. Which is a good thing 😎

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

acctingman

Damn, that looks pretty slick

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Micha

Looks like PG 3 Scorched earth. My best whishes. Hope PC2 will be more sucessful.

demjansk1942

My favorite series and game of all time.