Pacific Tide Vassel?

Started by airboy, March 10, 2020, 10:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Anyone interested in attempting a Vassal Game of Pacific Tide (Compass Games)?  I have a review coming out very soon.

This is a "stretch" for me since I've not played by email before nor by Vassal.  But I have the game, it is short, and this is as good of a game as any to try out.  Looking to start in mid-April.

ArizonaTank

I would normally be "all in" for a vassal game...but tapped out at the moment. But interested to hear how it goes.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

JasonPratt

Same; with Mom still recuperating, I had to trim down my multiplayer card already. Certainly want to, though! I hope someone takes you up on it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

I'd be willing to give it a try.  Haven't read the rules yet but willing to learn.  I have the Vassal module but have also never played a Vassal game against an email opponent. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

airboy

Quote from: W8taminute on March 11, 2020, 10:43:50 AM
I'd be willing to give it a try.  Haven't read the rules yet but willing to learn.  I have the Vassal module but have also never played a Vassal game against an email opponent.

Sounds good.  Why don't you read up on the rules and decide if you want to play Japan or the US.  I'm thinking a mid-April start.  Turns should go very fast.

W8taminute

Quote from: airboy on March 11, 2020, 11:04:27 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on March 11, 2020, 10:43:50 AM

Sounds good.  Why don't you read up on the rules and decide if you want to play Japan or the US.  I'm thinking a mid-April start.  Turns should go very fast.

Mid April start sounds great.  I'll read up and familiarize myself with the game.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk