Digital Gaming > The Colosseum

Field of Glory - Medieval Competition

<< < (2/20) > >>

Boggit:

--- Quote from: Bardolph on January 06, 2021, 09:56:37 PM ---What sort of competition? How many games are we talking? Time frame? I'm guessing it would be using the PBEM++ thing?
 As a long time DBA and DBM and HoTT player I like FoG II and am certainly interested in FoG Medieval.
I'm interested but want to make sure I can do it.

--- End quote ---
If you've played FOG2 you will have no problem at all. The mechanics are virtually the same as far as I can tell.

I have only just started recruiting to the competition, but I think this will be done on a league basis if we get enough players. 0 points for a loss, 1 for a draw and 2 for a Win.

Are you in?

Tripoli:
I'm in, but you won't need to supply a Steam key.  I'll be purchasing it.

Bardolph:

--- Quote from: Boggit on January 06, 2021, 10:43:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bardolph on January 06, 2021, 09:56:37 PM ---What sort of competition? How many games are we talking? Time frame? I'm guessing it would be using the PBEM++ thing?
 As a long time DBA and DBM and HoTT player I like FoG II and am certainly interested in FoG Medieval.
I'm interested but want to make sure I can do it.

--- End quote ---
If you've played FOG2 you will have no problem at all. The mechanics are virtually the same as far as I can tell.

I have only just started recruiting to the competition, but I think this will be done on a league basis if we get enough players. 0 points for a loss, 1 for a draw and 2 for a Win.

Are you in?

--- End quote ---

I'll give it a shot. I've played FoG II some, but make no claim to any great skill at it lol!
Haven't tried it vs human opponents yet so that should be interesting.
Cry Hammock! And let loose the clogs of war!

Shelldrake:
Looks like fun - sign me up!

al_infierno:
I'm in!  Sign me up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version