Arma3 paid vietnam dlc coming

Started by Destraex, April 07, 2021, 08:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

Comparing it to Battlefield1 and Post Scriptum.
I will download ARMAIII (already own that) and see how it has held up.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Yes...it is a very ugly game.  :idiot2:

ARMA 3 is undoubtedly aging, but I'm comfortable saying that it is aging very well. There is nothing else on the market yet that does everything that this sim does.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Grim.Reaper

I did see some single player content start, including the dynamic mission generator....so may jump in at some point this weekend.  Can only imagine that modders will continue creating stuff for it, at least enough to pay the $20.

hellfish6

Anyone playing this? I got the Dynamic Recon Ops mission that was ported over for it and as a single-player it's been a blast. Almost makes me want to try MP.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: hellfish6 on May 26, 2021, 05:41:55 PM
Anyone playing this? I got the Dynamic Recon Ops mission that was ported over for it and as a single-player it's been a blast. Almost makes me want to try MP.

Not yet; I'm stupid rusty in ARMA and the recent spate of long work hours surveying in the heat just makes me a wrung out, old, fat dishrag by the time I make it home. So I'm not inclined to fire up the game, much less eat, by the time I recover enough.

Having said that, I'm digging the YouTube stuff people are putting out for this.

Gusington

^You should have been a writer. 'wrung out, old, fat dishrag' is quite the mental image.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Thank you! 

-did Basic at Jackson back in the late 90's and have loathed this part of the world in the Summer/Autumn months since.  "Dry heat," is workable for me now,  but this sodden, hot and horrid mess just runs a fellow out and no amount of Cheladas can fix this noise the older I get.

Gusington

Sounds like you are younger than me and that makes me feel...even older :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on May 27, 2021, 04:49:30 PM
Sounds like you are younger than me and that makes me feel...even older :/

Joined up in my mid / late 20's = none too bright / too bright enough / aha! student loan repayment program / Dude, seriously? 

- have an old soul and shit

Gusington

I'll be 47 very soon. Just typing that feels surreal.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

You youngsters are funny.  Just turned 70 last Saturday.  Note my signature.   :)
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Old TImer

Right behind you Geezer just turned 69.  Weird  and wild times we live in yes?
I think I'm happy to be 69 and not 49. 

I was way into ArmA3 when it came out but haven't touched it in a few years.
The time it's going to take me to get back into it is intimidating. And the reflexes
aren't what they used to be.  So I might get my a$$ kicked by the AI.