Failed Cash-In-Transit Heist Because Driver Has Balls Of Steel

Started by al_infierno, May 05, 2021, 06:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_infierno

Holy sh!t, this is like a scene out of Heat...   :timeout: :wow:

This guy provides a bit of commentary that explains what's going on "behind the scenes" such as it is.

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Apparently it was the guy riding shotgun's like 5th day on the job.

Crazy / awesome video.
Insert witty comment here.

Gusington

That is some Mad Max level stuff. Awesome job by driver and gunner!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

It's like marketing for the new Statham film, Wrath of Man!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

al_infierno

Talk about a hell of a first week!

I just noticed if you freeze frame right around 1:32 and 1:33 you can see a gunman standing on the street who puts the dents in the passenger side of the window.

EDIT: Found the dashcam perspective.  Makes the whole scene even crazier!

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

Wish there was footage of the driver slaughtering those bad guys with the monster M16 his co-driver was carrying. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

- MengJiao

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

al_infierno

And now for the full film experience... All three camera angles put into one video!

And a longer, more in-depth interview with the driver than the last one I posted:

Love how he addresses the keyboard warriors criticizing his partner.  "Why don't you put down your sugarless drink, put down your bucket of popcorn, put on your bulletproof, put on your boots, and come into that confined space with us.  When bullets are incoming, we'll see what you're really made of."

- MengJiao