Main Menu

HA! I finished it!

Started by MetalDog, February 11, 2015, 11:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Thanks Rayfer, yeah looks like it's been about 6 months!

I would say finishing a scenario within a game with many does NOT count. Sorry  :Nerd:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FarAway Sooner

Yeah, Rayfer, I think that your scenario is about like if you were starting to have sex.  As in, "I was starting to have sex with this girl once..."

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Skoop

I finished Starfield and did a newgame plus play through.  Not sure if you are truly finished with this game, because 3 years from now there will probably be a star wars conversion mod that will cause me to dump more hours into it. 

Gusington

Unexpectedly finished the Wrath of the Druids DLC for Assassin's Creed: Valhalla this afternoon.

Not quite powered-up enough to begin the Siege of Paris DLC so I am going to go back to England for a spell. I 'eliminated' 9 of 10 of the Children of Danu as well  (evil druids) and the damned drinking game stopped me from getting the 10th one.

Gaming imitates life once again.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Scratch that. I went back to Dublin and found the last Child of Danu on a street and assassinated her from a roof. This unlocked the final mission in all of Ireland and I got a nifty lightning-shooting two-handed spear and leveled up a bit. Maybe I can take on the Siege of Paris sooner.  :justice:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd