Main Menu

Crazy Friday

Started by Anguille, July 09, 2021, 01:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Dammit Carl! You are one crazy son of bitch! Smooshy gas station po boys?? 🤮

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Phantom

Quote from: Wolfe1759 on July 09, 2021, 05:38:58 PM
Happy Birthday Anguille  <:-)

I've just started to play more of Tigers on the Hunt which I've had for some time but never really got around to before, so I'm going back to my introduction to wargaming with The Guards Counter Attack. Picked up Interstellar Space Genesis and Shadow Empire in the Steam sale so going to have a go at them as well.

There's some quite good mods out there for TOTH, including some nice graphic re-works - if you're playing again worth doing a little browsing. Really wish they'd made a better zoom level though.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Gusington on July 09, 2021, 08:00:42 PM
Dammit Carl! You are one crazy son of bitch! Smooshy gas station po boys?? 🤮

Yeah.  Gotten the reputation at work as being they fellow whom not to ask where to eat.  Just because a guy has a professed love for truckstop hotdogs makes me a "bad person."  Pffft.

-But, to be serious, I do make it a point to eat at Mom & Pop places over chain eateries as more unique and regionally authentic food can be had there usually.  And that meant, in that case, a smooshy clam po boy.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Thanks guys for all the wishes! Had a great weekend with great foods and good weather.

The dinner and songs event turned into a 3 hour accoustic gig with a great mix of classic songs and their own....excellent! They are brilliant musicians.

You see two of my kids on the right...(boy and girl)

Dammit Carl!

[Everybody else in band looking angrily at the percussionist]
"Did you forget your drums again?"
"Er...yes."
"Great.  Just great.  Well guess what?  You're playin' box tonight.  The ol' "Jimmy forgot his drums," box.  You think about that when it comes time for your "drum," solo, box-boy."

Congrats on the good time!

Pete Dero

^  Did you ever watch Spinal Tap with the recurring joke about drummers.

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 12, 2021, 09:04:30 AM
^  Did you ever watch Spinal Tap with the recurring joke about drummers.

For sure!  Crazy thing about Spinal Tap was the album really wasn't half bad; yeah, it was jokey but those guys could play.

Gusington

^Yeah they were good but not nearly at the drumming skill level of Animal.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd