2021 Matrix Holiday Sale Has Started

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 24, 2021, 05:03:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekim

I am not usually an impulse buyer. Glad I bucked the trend with WITE2.

fingers crossed that the sale price reappears.

bobarossa

Quote from: rocketman on November 27, 2021, 10:45:08 AM
I suspect it might been a mistake, that's why I acted quickly. I had already decided to buy it with my anniversary coupon that is coming up soon so it was a no brainer. Now I can use the coupon for Ardennes Offensive instead. Like WITE2 won't take up most of my gaming time from now on  :o
In case you don't realize it, the Anniversary Coupon is good for everything in your basket.  I usually get 4 to 6 games using it each year (I get mine day after Christmas and it stacks with the Holiday Sale prices).

Dammit Carl!

Nice that they caught their error so early, like, before my coupon came in.

Jerks.

Rekim

Bummer dude.

Still can't believe I nabbed it for $25. Almost feel bad now that I know it was a mistake.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Rekim on November 27, 2021, 04:50:53 PM
Bummer dude.

Still can't believe I nabbed it for $25. Almost feel bad now that I know it was a mistake.

Eh, I'm sincerely happy for the grogsters who got it on the cheap, so don't mind my grumbling.

demjansk1942

I think it was at $39.99 and I used a 50% coupon for this game as well as Ardennes, A few Panzer Corps2 dlc's and Order of Battle dlc.  Plus, bough Heroes of Normandie and dlc's for that.

Sigwolf

My anniversary coupon comes in February.  Obviously no good sales then, and I thought they were only good for a month, so I've always used it by itself.  Can I just hang onto it and use it later in the year?

nelmsm

Pretty sure the anniversary coupons are only good for 30 days.

Rekim

I thought so too however, the store applied the code I received last January to my purchase earlier this week.

JasonPratt

I've never understood my anniversary coupon being only good for 30 days, but it arrives after Christmas and I always burn it quickly to stack with the holiday sale (where applicable).

I could understand it being available until the next anniversary, thus possibly into any Matrix sale in between. It's meant as a one-time one-shot discount for whatever's in the basket.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

jamus34

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I applied a coupon one time that was well past the date of issue and they accepted it.

YMMV however.
Insert witty comment here.

bobarossa

Just read an interesting post by matrix at their site.   You have 30 days from email date to redeem coupon code.  Then 30 more to use it.  So 60 days if you time the redeem correctly.

MC

Quote from: bobarossa on November 28, 2021, 09:05:21 PM
Just read an interesting post by matrix at their site.   You have 30 days from email date to redeem coupon code.  Then 30 more to use it.  So 60 days if you time the redeem correctly.

After I received my email this year, I had only 30 days to claim it as it states in the email. I lost track of time and when I tried to use it at 31 days it said the coupon had expired.   :(

Gusington

And wouldn't you know it I just got my 9th anniversary coupon! I hope I can apply it to CM: Cold War...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd