Do you want something so totaly diferrent?

Started by crowdrake, April 14, 2022, 08:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crowdrake

Its not a wargame, but i put a soldier in for you as a puppet :) but I have made a puppet simulator, the kind with strings like pinocio. its free so trash it if you want, but how many apps like this have you ever seen

The Stage Of The Puppet Master
Remembering my childhood and summer holidays where the puppet shows entertained us, I decided to simulate string puppets on a computer. Also it had to simulate skill from practice like real puppetry. I wanted it to be casual pickup and play. and I wanted it to be great for young creators.  You can use screen capture software to record the stage area of the screen and add sound allowing you to make a show. It works on any windows PC

You use the mouse to control the puppets and it takes practice, so dont think you will be making a show straight away , but it is easy and fun, you can also use the special buttons and dummy control for precise control. its like the first RPG you ever saw or did as a child. Now you can put on a show yourself

https://roguelikemaker.itch.io/the-stage-of-the-puppet-master

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

crowdrake

are U now  :DD at the new puppets update :)