Main Menu

EXPEDITIONS: ROME

Started by trek, December 10, 2021, 10:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: W8taminute on January 24, 2022, 12:59:00 PM
^Sounds pretty cool. 

Any showstopping bugs or oddities while the game is running?

None whatsoever. First update/patch came today. Seems to have addressed mostly localization issues.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

^Good to know.  Kind of wish I pulled the trigger when the game was on sale last week.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

GeneralHawk

+1 to all. Really fun.

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 23, 2022, 12:31:32 PM
Really enjoying this one. I have about four hours into it. I've been given command of my own legion, have conquered Lesbos and am on my way to start the invasion of Asia Minor. It has a pretty neat legion command and battle system so it really is a unique blend of RPG, tactical combat, strategic resource management with large scale battles conducted through the use of stratagems (cards) at varying phases.

Pretty cool stuff.
Gundog for life
D Co 2-35 IN
3 BDE 25th ID
OEF/OIF

Gusington

This will be my next purchase once it goes back on sale again.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

spelk

I downloaded the demo of this and played through the initial battle - just to see it working. It's very polished and works on Linux too. So I can see me pulling the trigger on it, when it hits another sale. I've gone a bit crazy on the Rome games front these holidays.. so I need to calm it for now.

Gusington

^I got it from Green Man last night for ~35.00 and saw it on CDKeys this morning (of course) for ~30.00.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

I really liked Conquistador.  Might have to try this one.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Millipede

It's available at https://www.allyouplay.com/ for $37.75 and 10% off with the code ALLYOUCANPLAY for a total of $33.97. I'd never encountered allyouplay.com before but the Steam key worked just fine.

Gusington

I've purchased once or twice from allyouplay without any issues.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: Gusington on January 25, 2022, 06:25:38 PM
I've purchased once or twice from allyouplay without any issues.

Same here, no problems.

Gusington

New DLC out today on Steam  <:-)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Now with Lions!  :D  And not the Detroit kind either.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.