Second Front announces it's first DLC

Started by dafriedrichs-daffy, April 08, 2023, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dafriedrichs-daffy

You just cant keep those folks at Hexdraw down. This week, they announced that the Commonwealth will be joining the Soviets, US and German forces in "Second Front". The DLC includes a full complement new scenarios, two new campaigns, and new infantry and support weapons in addition to 45 tanks, 9 soft skins and, of course, Bren gun carriers. Desert terrain (hamada, cactus, sand dunes, date trees and sangars) will also be introduced upon release and will be incorporated into the base game as part of the normal free updates.

Sir Slash

"Bully-Beef and Biscuits" as I recall. I'm not certain if it will include the Italians and 1940's action, probably not I imagine. On my Wishlist.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Nice gesture on the dev's behalf, will be free when released.....

Bully Beef and Biscuits to become a Complimentary Update

As a show of thanks, we have decided to make the upcoming Commonwealth Forces DLC part of the main game. So you will receive this update for free if you have purchased the game.

This update will include:
45 British Tanks
4 British Assault Guns
6 British Halftracks
18 British Armored Cars
8 British Trucks
9 British Guns
New Scenarios

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2023, 09:40:03 PMNice gesture on the dev's behalf, will be free when released.....

Bully Beef and Biscuits to become a Complimentary Update

As a show of thanks, we have decided to make the upcoming Commonwealth Forces DLC part of the main game. So you will receive this update for free if you have purchased the game.

This update will include:
45 British Tanks
4 British Assault Guns
6 British Halftracks
18 British Armored Cars
8 British Trucks
9 British Guns
New Scenarios

Very nice
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Uberhaus

ArizonaTank

The posted road map looks really good as well. WWII Pacific is on the way.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

acctingman

Dammit....I don't want to buy this game, but I want to buy this game

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on December 20, 2023, 11:24:04 AMIs there a link to that roadmap?

...from the Steam page:  https://store.steampowered.com/app/1148490/Second_Front/

Will the PTO include ships???  Eh, nevermind.  Looks all terrain-based.

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

em2nought

Second Front is 25% off on Steam until Jan 4th, 2024
Stolen elections have consequences.

ArizonaTank

Quote from: em2nought on December 30, 2023, 07:42:20 AMSecond Front is 25% off on Steam until Jan 4th, 2024

Great deal!!  Recommended if you like WWII tactical, turn-based.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"

Michael Dorosh

My only real computer gaming in 2023 was 22 games of Second Front, just haven't had the time for much else. I like the game, it is complex enough to require some real thinking, with a user friendly interface that keeps it manageable. Still rough around the edges but seems to be developing nicely.