Blast from the Past - Imperium Galactica II AAR

Started by undercovergeek, October 12, 2012, 08:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Research on the cannon for the tank is complete, we head to the design workshop to upgrade the tank hulls to carry the new cannons

undercovergeek

Uh-oh, since the pirate home base was highlighted theyve been seen more and more in the area - here a Pirate fleet enters our system before i can incease our fleet and take his home planet. At first he seems to be heading for the fleet but then diverts and heads for the undefended Exterior 13

undercovergeek

And low and behold before i can get there, the home planet is taken - not the best start

undercovergeek

Tits, Exterior 10 goes next and i have no planets left - the countdown starts

undercovergeek

We destroy the Pirate fleet with ease (2 destroyers) and take back our undefended planets. The 'damage' by the pirates is undone - they had reset the tax level, and switched the ship research back on, to the detriment of the tank research facility.

On Exterior 10 we build a Tank Factory to start building our new line of Cannon Tanks

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Anguille

Excellent! It's a very difficult game...hope it will come to gog one day so i won't need those cd-roms anymore.

Good luck....

undercovergeek

ha, very prophetic Anguille, ive got to a point where i cant progress in the game anymore, theres a scratch on the CD and i think its trying to access some video from there and it wont go past - investigations continue

Martok

Nice AAR!  And with one of my favorite 4x games of all time too.  (I second Anguille in hoping it shows up on GOG one day.)  :) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

still cant get passed the fatal disc error - still looking at options, until then AAR is waiting!

Martok

Sorry to hear that mate.  :(  Good luck with figuring out the problem! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Quote from: Martok on November 04, 2012, 10:19:38 AM
Sorry to hear that mate.  :(  Good luck with figuring out the problem!

me too, thanks Martok, if i fix it its back on