Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

That is the single worst video posted in quite sometime.  Seriously.  I'm not even fucking around right now.  That's just horrible. 

GDS_Starfury

if your too old.....
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

MetalDog

I gotta go with Starfury on this one, Gramps.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

Whatever only old men trying to fit in would ever think that is quality music sorry dudes.

GDS_Starfury

the music itself is pretty damn good and shes one of the top vocalists thats currently singing.   I'll give you that the guy can be hit or miss depending.  do you even know who all the cameos on that video are?  if youve got Flea, Aphex Twin and Marilyn Manson, among others, in your video its going to sell.   in 2 months that will be one of the most remixed and played songs in club/danceland.
its not my fault that you think Skynyrd  is contemporary rock.   ;)

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Bison

While we are posting crap...

GDS_Starfury

Bison

Just cause it's trendy and new doesn't make it good.   

Good night ladies!  Read ya' tomorrow.

GDS_Starfury

Bison

GDS_Starfury

for the "younger" crowd.  your speeding tickets are your own fault.

GDS_Starfury

W8taminute

Quote from: Bison on November 07, 2014, 12:40:05 AM

Pluto is and always will be a planet.  I don't care what the communists er I mean arrogant scientist who style themselves gods no what I really mean is "the experts" say, Pluto is a planet.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Bison

Yeah Pluto is still a planet to me too.

Staggerwing

Quote from: Bison on November 08, 2014, 09:52:32 AM
Yeah Pluto is still a planet to me too.

So how do you feel about Eris, which is more massive than Pluto, has an orbit that carries it inside that of Pluto for part of its travel, and despite being rocky like Pluto may contain more water ice than the entire Earth?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys