Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 31, 2017, 10:52:17 AM
OK, they're Welsh, not Irish, but there's only so much Thin Lizzy they'll let me post around here

[yt]https://youtu.be/YMZyepKutns[/yt]

That's a super catchy tune , very cool  8) y'know I loves me some trumpet and a good beat !!!! That's got it all going on in that song  :D I can't believe you've had a thin lizzy ban imposed  :DD have you driven everyone demented with them or summat  ;D shame no whiskey in the jar .........

Quote from: Pete Dero on January 31, 2017, 02:57:01 PM
Reminded me of this :

I really enjoyed that song , reminded me of a bit of a blondie vibe going on :) I hope your other songs soothed your hippie vibe needs , lol ,  O:-)

I'm a huge Phil Collins /Genesis fan , and this clip is why , he's just a genius on the drums  :wow: this is a drum battle/duel called a conversation with two stools :) to get the full awesomeness of it you really need to listen with headphones :) it starts slow and just builds and builds until towards the end it's AWESOME how he keeps time with the speed he goes , it blows my mind every time I give this a listen !!! And seeing as we've had Wales and Ireland represented , I just gotta fly the flag for England  O:-)

Can't resist .....
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

BanzaiCat

Sure, he stole millions from his own "Haiti relief fund," but he's on YouTube so he must be an alright guy!

And dude has an OBAMA necklace...LOL

BanzaiCat

I just busted a gut for at least five minutes straight on this one...my sides hurt.

But then again I'm not quite right in the head, probably.

BanzaiCat

You will not be able to look away.

Bison

I imagine many here to sport that sort of mustache. 

jamus34

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 02, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

I made it 50 seconds...and I want to replace my 10 yr Laphroaig with Draino
Insert witty comment here.

jamus34

Something a little more...human

Insert witty comment here.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Wow!  What a show to be at!!  If they finally get around to inventing a time machine, that would certainly be one night I would go see!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 01, 2017, 09:24:17 PM
I just busted a gut for at least five minutes straight on this one...my sides hurt.

But then again I'm not quite right in the head, probably.

Yo dude where yo head at !!!! :DD ahhhhhh.....yeah , I was right there with you though mate , that's just to funny   :DD
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 02, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

Omg , this would actually probably win the Eurovision Song Contest if it was ever entered ...it's THAT bad !!! "Love rocket "is now stuck in my head in a pseudo Albanian accent.....geez thanks for that  !!!!  :DD

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 03, 2017, 06:34:49 AM

Woah.....that's very cool  8) I love old memorabilia like that . I imagine that's very collectible   :nerd: :notworthy:

Few tunes I've been lovin recently :)

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

Pete Dero

Quote from: Emeraldlis on February 03, 2017, 10:14:57 AM

Omg , this would actually probably win the Eurovision Song Contest if it was ever entered ...it's THAT bad !!! "Love rocket "is now stuck in my head in a pseudo Albanian accent.....geez thanks for that  !!!!  :DD

We send something like that and we didn't win  (placing: 18th, 13 points) !

Emeraldlis

You were robbed .....you clearly should have won !!!!! :DD love how the guys not even playing the keyboard just dancing around like he's possessed with a flute  :DD you gotta love the Eurovision , a healthy serving of scheese every year for our delight  ;D  ;D

bayonetbrant

Blackberry Smoke is the bomb-shizzle.  It's what you'd get if the Black Crowes decided to go a little heavier.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 03, 2017, 10:43:18 AM
Blackberry Smoke is the bomb-shizzle.  It's what you'd get if the Black Crowes decided to go a little heavier.

Yeah I'm seriously loving their sound , totally awesome  :) :bd: he's a great singer to really like his voice . What is this black crowes you speak of  ???

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on February 03, 2017, 10:45:56 AMWhat is this black crowes you speak of  ???

[yt]https://youtu.be/T81xsEyfl3c[/yt]

[yt]https://youtu.be/7GTRqG62Q_E[/yt]

[yt]https://youtu.be/xFLWCpB_AC0[/yt]

[yt]https://youtu.be/Jjq5Rq4sSZc[/yt]

[yt]https://youtu.be/59S8N7rXmeI[/yt]

and my personal favorite
[yt]https://youtu.be/t2zqYC8xKwM[/yt]

I saw them in 1990 in OKC opening for Aerosmith on the "Pump" tour, which about their 8th national date.  As good as Aerosmith was, The Black Crowes blew them off the stage that night.
I saw them again on the "High as the Moon" tour, when we were backstage for a bit at the meet-&-greet.
The last time I saw them was at Cameron over on the Duke Campus, and they played their asses off, but sports arenas are not the best audio venues for concerts.