Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

A Floyd song I had forgotten.  It's like found money :)

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

And a little something for my friends mirth and Barth

MetalDog

Saw these guys on this tour.  Sooooo good

MetalDog

Time to clean this place up.  Need a little 409

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

The song from the new iPhone X commercial.  The bass is pumping!

Emeraldlis

Really like your song choice MD, Best friend. Nice one :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

I heard a snippet of it on the new iPhone X commercial and had to track it down. 

Arctic Blast

^^Yeah, I have to agree. Catchy as Hell.

Emeraldlis

I guess when you're gonna sell a phone at a grand a piece, you can't really skimp on the advertising! They certainly hit the nail on head with that catchy tune  :D only thing is, I'd have to do a smash and grab at an ATM cash machine to afford the apple iPhone X...... So yeah, thanks apple for giving me criminal tendancies!!!!  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Arctic Blast

These guys opened up the concert I was at last night. Would absolutely watch them headline a show because they tore that place down.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Pete Dero

MetalDog