Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

preview track from the new album coming in January

[yt]https://youtu.be/ljxyItzRZm4[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 10, 2017, 08:54:54 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 10, 2017, 08:39:28 PM
^^^^ Agreed :) great song!! Never heard it before, but really like it :)

Here's another great Silversun Pickups song:

Yeah stags, that's another great song, like it :)

Quote from: trailrunner on November 10, 2017, 09:14:18 PM
Glad you guys liked the Silversun Pickups.  I first heard them on a KEXP podcast.

Here's another one I first heard on KEXP:

I'm definitely gonna be checking out more Silversun Pickups songs :) they're great  O0

And, wow, I really like this other song you've picked, it's awesome.... I'm  gonna be listening to that a good few times!!!! Nice one  O0
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

trailrunner

bayonetbrant

what does this song have to do with Dragon' Up The Past?
You should listen to this week's episode (issue #16) to find out :)

[yt]https://youtu.be/i52mlmJtyJQ[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 11, 2017, 07:49:18 AM
what does this song have to do with Dragon' Up The Past?
You should listen to this week's episode (issue #16) to find out :)

[yt]https://youtu.be/i52mlmJtyJQ[/yt]

I know the answer to this!!!!! You can play the riff from this song on the guitar :) when you gonna post us the live version of you playing us this song then?!?!?!?! That. Needs. To. Happen :) always liked this song ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bayonetbrant

^^^

that's not really the connection, but I don't post anything of me playing live; I'm not going to get arrested for inflicting mass horror on the planet

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Some more goodies from 1997

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

A little industrial electronica from Bowie (with an appearance from NIN's Trent Reznor).

MetalDog

A little neo-soul from Lady Erykah

MetalDog

Another song I have to thank Guitar Hero for (although from 2000, not 1997)

MetalDog

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 11, 2017, 08:39:17 AM
^^^

that's not really the connection, but I don't post anything of me playing live; I'm not going to get arrested for inflicting mass horror on the planet

OK, now I'm just confused, lol..  ;D unless 1978 was the year grease was released? Also, happens to be the year I was born :) definitely waaay back..... But not waaaaaaaay back!!!!! Haha  :P And I'm sure you sound great live  :bd:

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 11, 2017, 09:38:05 AM
[yt]https://youtu.be/ZIANBamMgas[/yt]

This is a really great song  O0

MetalDog

'78 was the year Grease was released.  I saw it at the drive in on vacation.  Olivia was my first crush  :smitten:

MetalDog

Some good heavy music on a Saturday morning