Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

One more for you.  This one with a Neville (not sure where he fits in the family tree, but, the Neville name carries weight).

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Ivan is Aaron's son, and plays in Dumpstaphunk with his cousin Ian
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Well there ya go.  Hope you like it!

MetalDog

This is what Macy Gray has been up to recently.

bayonetbrant

here they are w/ David Shaw from The Revivalists

[yt]https://youtu.be/Smb8ahl3A10[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Another funky jam to get down to

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 28, 2017, 10:05:42 PM
here they are w/ David Shaw from The Revivalists

[yt]https://youtu.be/Smb8ahl3A10[/yt]

I thought the video to this song was really cool  8) I loved the quirkiness , and the kaleidoscope effect was brilliant ! I could watch it again just for that alone .....in fact i probably will !!!!! Great song as well , can't find it on Spotify though , which is a shame  :-\ 
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Two songs I will not be inflicting you with in 1988.  Although, for all you punmeisters, I would strongly consider it  :knuppel2:

Emeraldlis

You're gonna ditch Phil Collins   :knuppel2: And pray  do tell me kind sir,  what is wrong with a guy and his piano singing his heart out   ???  I'm mightily offended  :tickedoff: I happen to like that song, and the movie Buster is really good too  :P
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Pete Dero

I have every cd Slayer and Miranda Lambert ever released and I have over 15 Manilow cd's.  Don't know if this is normal but I like it  \m/  :crazy2:

Pete Dero

Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 30, 2017, 11:26:13 AM
You're gonna ditch Phil Collins   :knuppel2: And pray  do tell me kind sir,  what is wrong with a guy and his piano singing his heart out   ???  I'm mightily offended  :tickedoff: I happen to like that song, and the movie Buster is really good too  :P

I like this one :

Great drummer by the way.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on November 30, 2017, 11:26:13 AM
You're gonna ditch Phil Collins   :knuppel2: And pray  do tell me kind sir,  what is wrong with a guy and his piano singing his heart out 

nothing, when it's not cheap tacky chart-focused bubblegum crap

but "Groovy Kind of Love" ?

It was Phil's "I Just Called to Say I Love You"

[yt]https://youtu.be/-ECyX8A3iP0[/yt]

trailrunner

trailrunner

Quote from: Pete Dero on November 30, 2017, 12:16:15 PM
I have every cd Slayer and Miranda Lambert ever released and I have over 15 Manilow cd's.  Don't know if this is normal but I like it  \m/  :crazy2:

That's a nice range of music.  I've had playlists that had Frank Sinatra, George Winston, and Godsmack together.