Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

That's just bonkers ...interesting , but bonkers !!! I think it's like undercovergeek said further up the thread ^ , the lads from the Beatles knew about this conspiracy theory that Paul is "dead" , and they just played up to it , because it gave them a laugh ! They just enjoyed having fun with the fans about it  :D Thanks for the info MD  O0 gonna have to check out more about it online , it's just to weird not to !

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 31, 2017, 10:16:39 AM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 31, 2017, 09:54:20 AM
I think someone needs to tell Paul he's dead then , because he seems to think he's very much alive ! #:-)

He's an LMD....

That explains why his face is so expressionless most of the time ..... :o

Quote from: trailrunner on December 31, 2017, 09:47:43 AM
Yeah, back in the days of turntables, we used to spin them backwards to hear Paul talking from the grave.

I actually thought you were joking about that , until MD explained that people did listen to records backwards ....or that song in particular  ???
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

A good time boogie from one of my favorite guitar heroes

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Two from a band whose biggest hit was, 'Be with You.'

Some killer bass work by Billy Sheehan on this one

MetalDog

Right in Brant's wheelhouse

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on December 31, 2017, 09:36:27 AM
Are you really hearing about this for the first time?  There was a big deal back in the late 60's that, "Paul is dead."  There are dozens of clues scattered throughout album covers and songs.  Just from the pic you are seeing on the back of Abbey Road, the clues are:  1) the license plate on the VW Beetle says 28If in reference to how old Paul would be if he had lived, 2) each of the Beatles the way they are dressed signifies something, George is in denim which makes him the grave digger, Paul is in a suit and no shoes, which makes him the corpse (and the no shoes is because they don't bury corpses with shoes), Ringo is dressed in black which makes him a pallbearer, and John is dressed in white, which makes him the preacher, 3)  Paul is out of step with the other three Beatles, which further signifies he is dead because if he wasn't, all four Beatles would be in step.

There are boatloads more references in songs and other album covers.  I know quite a few more if you are interested.

seriously, first time for me - so who is the guy we all know as Paul supposed to be?

MetalDog

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on December 31, 2017, 11:05:12 AM
Right in Brant's wheelhouse

as I've said elsewhere...

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 26, 2017, 10:33:52 AM
John Waite singing with The Babies, or as a solo artist?  Great tunes

[yt]https://youtu.be/ApZ1aD8nYEk[/yt]

Neil Schon rocking with Santana, Journey, Soul Sirkus, Hardline, or HSAS?  Great tunes

[yt]https://youtu.be/944wGt77Br4[/yt]

put 'em together and it's subtraction by addition and you get HorribleBad MusicEnglish.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Are you really hearing about this for the first time?

oy vey....  man - you know what really make me feel old?  People discovering conspiracy theories for the first time that you've been hearing about for over 25 years   #:-)

:hug:

:peace:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

This one is 50 years old! ;)

Eric Clapton with a little blues workout

MetalDog

The road goes on forever and the party never ends

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 31, 2017, 11:52:14 AM
Are you really hearing about this for the first time?

oy vey....  man - you know what really make me feel old?  People discovering conspiracy theories for the first time that you've been hearing about for over 25 years   #:-)

:hug:

:peace:

lol, i dont know how it passed me by - and it was a real WTF moment when i read it

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on December 31, 2017, 11:38:57 AM
Just a lookalike.

... :DD I burst out laughing when I read that !!!!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

And 1999 starts off fast out of the gate!

MetalDog

A huge hit for Jennifer Lopez. 

MetalDog