"You've Lost That Friday Feeling...." - Say it isn't so! F R I D A Y!!

Started by JudgeDredd, January 24, 2014, 03:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Well - the weekend is here (last weekend before the 6 Nations Rugby Tournament kicks off...so I need to fit some gaming in this weekend.

I plan on starting my F1 2013 career
I need to make progress on my World at War:Blood and Bridges AAR
In Football Manager 2014 I need to review my players, get rid of some useless players (or at least not offer a contract) and start scouting
Try (for the love of god) to avoid the enemy in the first scenario of chapter 2 of ARMA III
And finally, I think I may do a couple of flights in FSX using Air Hauler

That'll do me.
Alba gu' brath

Anguille

As usual, i'll continue playing Darkstar One....it's getting harder and harder as i've made some bad decisions in the beginning of the campaign but i should be able to finish it at some point but progress in the campaign has been slow lately. Anyway...great game.

Armada 2526 Supernova pbem

On sunday, i'll be 4 hours in the train so it's going to be netbook time....Conquest frontier wars, Botanicula and Master of Orion 2.

Greybriar

I'm not sure what games I will be playing this weekend. Probably some XCOM and Panzer Corps but there are plenty of other games--way too many to list here!--that I may take a hankering to play.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Jarhead0331

Been having fun with Shadow Warrior. I also recently reinstalled war hammer 40k Dark Crusade and installed the FoK mod. I could just play around with the army painter and look at all the different models and units...it's simply awesome. My mom is in town so I won't have much time to get into anything too deep.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MetalDog

Continue a Warlock game on maxed out settings, trying to capture the Holy Sites.  Some Civ IV MP with a couple of buds.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

No frakkin' clue what I'm playing yet.  I work the next seven nights, so won't have a lot of time for games. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Barthheart

Annual Guyz Weekend starts at noon today.  8)
6 of us will descend on my friends place for a weekend of board games, Halo 4 and lots of beer.

On the plate are Wings of War, Conquest of the Empire, Modern Naval Battles, Road Kill Rally, Munchkin and Halo 4.

I plan to be bombed by 4 and not stop until Sunday morning.

I'll try to post some pics of the chaos.

MetalDog

Do you ever tell your friends about us?  Or are you too ashamed?  ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

SWTOR and something else maybe Warlock or some Mount and Blade.....

TheCommandTent

I'll be playing "Grading Finals" with the "paper cut" add-on.  When that is done in between prepping for the new semester starting next week I'm going to try to fit in some "research time" with Rome II and maybe finally start the ARMA III campaign.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Nefaro

Wings Over Flanders Fields.  Still.   :D

I have a 40 Sqdn campaign running with the RFC, flying an SE5a in Winter 1917 right now but there remains so many other dates, squadrons, and aircraft types that I want to do. The single-player campaign in this game is forgeen awesome.  One person who posted a screenshot at SimHQ made another great point about the game's new AI: "Finally! This is the first flight sim I can actually surprise the enemy. It is great to use the clouds and sun for cover."   

I generally play at least a couple missions every day, sometimes many more.  Been doing so since mid-December when it came out.  That's highly unusual for me to do with a single game.  8)

Otherwise, I still have some free premium time left in SW:TOR.  They just gave me an extra month free when I loaded it up on my new computer awhile back and re-subbed for a month.  Still not sure if I'll be sticking around long but I do want to see how the open PvP and the new starship PvP stuff has shaped up at some point.  Also been doing some Marvel Heroes online regularly for some straightforward Diablo 3 style multiplayer. 

My table is currently open so it will get filled with something soon.  I started up a B-29 Superfortress campaign recently but wasn't quite in the mood for it just yet.  I may try finally fingering out some other solitaire-capable game like Labyrinth or The Republic of Rome if I feel like reading some rules.  Probably end up putting sleeves on my Marvel Legendary card game sets if those come in today, as they should.  That would take some time considering how many of them there are.  :o 

I have a number of tabletop games I need to break in since I've been playing less PC games and more of those lately.  It helped get past that "meh" burnout stage I hit awhile back.  Yet my "To Play" list has grown even larger.

Gusington

Finally beat the Caledones and united the British Isles under the Iceni in Rome II...now its time to colonize mainland Europe and paint the map blue with woad.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: MetalDog on January 24, 2014, 07:25:58 AM
Do you ever tell your friends about us?  Or are you too ashamed?  ;)

Oh they know about you all.... but they don't know where this place is..... ;)

Sir Slash

Rome 2. Playing as Rome, I just finished off the Etruscans. I know that should've been done long ago, I'm about 70 turns in, but I let them keep Corsica out of generosity and then the treacherous bastards stabbed me in the back. I've also gotten re-hooked on the Sicilian Vespers mod for M2TW and will lead France in turning back the Moorish hordes and saving civilization while eating a sandwich at the same time.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Kushan

EUIV has it's hooks firmly into me. Just reaching the point in my Castile (soon to be Spain after I deal with those traitorous dogs in Aragon) where I am able to see the new colonization mechanics. So far I'm a little unimpressed with the new colonial nations. At first glance I don't see any advantage to me as the colonial power in having them. Right now my army is busy in Europe so going after the Mayan and Aztecs is going to have to wait.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play