Graviteam Tactics: Mius-Front

Started by Asid, March 03, 2014, 09:02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

sandman2575

Bought and downloading.

( $32 at 10% off -- I actually feel pretty guilty paying so little   :o )

-budd-

Installing.... my price was $31.49 plus tax $34.45 ...damn its already done downloading...I'm off
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Moreb

was the dl incredibly small? Didnt take long
When dongles fly? - mirth

Hofstadter

BOUGHT IT

DOWNLOADING

MY ORGANS ARE TWITCHING IN EXCITMENT
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Asid

War in Pieces

sandman2575

D/l itself was only like 1.1 GB -- downloaded it in less than 3 min

Have just spent the last 20 minutes gazing in awe at the new vehicle models in the Encyclopedia.

They are stunning. Wow.

Asid

Quote from: sandman2575 on March 04, 2016, 10:30:11 PM
Have just spent the last 20 minutes gazing in awe at the new vehicle models in the Encyclopedia.

They are stunning. Wow.

Encyclopedia

The models are very interactive. In this example I have opened the hatch (marked in yellow). You can turn on lights, rotate turrets, open doors etc. The models are of a very high standard. A great resource.
War in Pieces

-budd-

went through some of the tutorials, there well done. Game looks awesome.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

smithcorp

Bought and downloading now. Excited about this.

sandman2575

Quote from: Asid on March 04, 2016, 10:36:43 PM
The models are very interactive. In this example I have opened the hatch (marked in yellow). You can turn on lights, rotate turrets, open doors etc. The models are of a very high standard. A great resource.

Wait, I can play with the models in the Encyclopedia too?    :D

Have only played around with the tutorials (and trying to set up comfortable controls on my mouse), but man, I am *hugely* impressed by what I see. This looks like it is going to live up to high expectations, and then some.

So glad this finally got released !!

zap

Wondering if the improvements to this game can or will be carried over to operation Star?

shodan

It's nice the menus were a shock at first but now I like them.   I'm running an SLI setup though and getting a flashing black screen every 8 seconds, like a blink.   It's SLI related, anyone know of a fix for this?   Don't have it in operation star or any of the dlc, not sure yet but sounds like developer is saying we are just out of luck so either have to settle to run on one screen or get a refund unless someone knows of a fix.   From what I've seen of the game if your not running SLI it's looks to be worth the purchase.

mikeck

Quote from: zap on March 05, 2016, 12:30:00 AM
Wondering if the improvements to this game can or will be carried over to operation Star?

I hope not, At least the graphics anyway. That's a great way to make a game playable on my rig instantly unplayable. Wouldn't mind some of the game play options though.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

shodan

Quote from: shodan on March 05, 2016, 12:55:48 AM
It's nice the menus were a shock at first but now I like them.   I'm running an SLI setup though and getting a flashing black screen every 8 seconds, like a blink.   It's SLI related, anyone know of a fix for this?   Don't have it in operation star or any of the dlc, not sure yet but sounds like developer is saying we are just out of luck so either have to settle to run on one screen or get a refund unless someone knows of a fix.   From what I've seen of the game if your not running SLI it's looks to be worth the purchase.

Well disregard, they just uploaded the first patch and its fixed the sli flashing and a campaign bug.  I'm impressed at the response frankly, now i can recommend t both sl and none sli users.