Previous topic - Next topic

Hofstadter

You have to right click when the radial menu is brought up
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Moreb

Quote from: panzerde on March 06, 2016, 11:21:35 PM
I can't see how to do the order modifiers at all. Apparently I missed that in the tutorials.

On the orders wheel right click the various orders for the modifiers.
When dongles fly? - mirth

panzerde

Quote from: Moreb on March 06, 2016, 11:32:23 PM
Quote from: panzerde on March 06, 2016, 11:21:35 PM
I can't see how to do the order modifiers at all. Apparently I missed that in the tutorials.

On the orders wheel right click the various orders for the modifiers.

Thanks. I'd swear I tried that...
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Moreb

Dont forget that the wheel shows the keyboard shortcuts to save even more time and that holding shift allows waypoints.

Hofstadter

I think I might make a video to describe the operations of the Red Army around the Mius front. Not sure if its worth it, I'll have to take a dive into the encyclopedia and campaign descriptions when I get back home. All the info on the Mius front is in english, and its like 3 lines worth of info.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Moreb

The one thing I've noticed in my games so far and the screenshots also has been the bloom effect being very strong. Almost too bright everwhere. In APOS I always played the winter battles for the same reason but, I'd swear it is even more cartoonist now. Some saturation would be most welcome.

Has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just me?

Moreb

For the above post;

As someone suggested by turn off the HDR setting and it really helped.

Asid

First update inbound
7 March - Goblin949A   

As you may have seen there is a stream of small updates for Mius-Front. Fixes are too small to mention individually, but they will be included in the changelog for the first update, which you can expect this week.

Thank you to everyone who bought the game and left positive feedback! And negative, too! :) And special thanks to all bug reporters, we are working hard to fix these!
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

Moreb

Left a positive review at Steam. Such an awesome game.

BTW, are there any mods available?

mikeck

This game is awesome. I loved Operarion Star and all the semi-modern offshoots...but this one is amazing. Little things like the faint smoke trails on larger caliber tracers, air burst artillery and the damage modeling. Unlike Combat Mission and the like, when a tank gets hit, it may brew up and keep rolling forward into a tree. Last battle, I had a T-34 catch a 50mm AT round in the rear. Sparks flew everywhere and a fuel tank ignited. Started spilling gas (on fire) behind it leaving puddles of fire behind until the back half of the tank was engulfed. Tank kept rolling another 20 seconds or so...right across my lines and into a house. Stuff like that is immersive
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

-budd-

Turning off the HDR really improved things, thx for the tip. Save your self made quick battles, if you get a good one zip it and post it. You can always delete it later. So far the surprise me quick battles havent been that good for me, hope they give you so parameters to set to improve this. I love the bounces off the armor, saw one bounce and kill some infantry, you dont see that everyday.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Is anyone else getting the occasional sound hiccough?  The sound sometimes cuts out on me for a fraction of a second as though it were loading a new sound file.  Also, I'm still just fiddling around with the tutorials but is there a way to access a minimap like in APOS?  I'd like the ability to click on a minimap in order to quickly move the POV.

Moreb

I'm not sure where the mini map went. It sure helped getting your bearings as you scrolled the map. I miss it for sure. Can't understand why they would remove such a feature.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Moreb on March 07, 2016, 06:44:02 PM
BTW, are there any mods available?

Off topic : here you find all available mods (including 3 new campaigns) for Graviteam Tactics Operation Star : http://gravitac.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Mods
(sound mods should not be mixed)

smithcorp

Enjoying this. In the attack tutorial I saw a Red infantryman get wounded. He dropped his rifle and crouched while holding his arm. Then after abut 30 seconds he picked up his dropped rifle and went back to the advance. Very cool.

I've also started playing Steel Fury again - what great games Graviteam makes.