Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Yup.  Saghen does a great job of taking screenshots and vid captures of our play sessions.  I asked if I could re-post his shots here in hopes of drumming up some more players and he said he's cool with it.

TheCommandTent

Thanks for sharing those screenshots SDR they look great!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Toonces

Oh, ok.  I thought you were Saghen!  I know some folks use different forum names on various forums (which does make it hard to keep track of you guys!)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

undercovergeek

STW II - lost 6-7 hours today playing - good gaming:-

Across the sea from my start location (which upon research i find is the hardest starting set up for a clan, so these pics may show my demise very soon) is an island called Sado, it has a gold mine - and i want it. At dawns early light we attack, the archers march in first:-

Through the heat haze of the rising sun our arrows fall on the defenders..........:-

..............whilst the Ashiguru spearmen approach the rear gate

With the gates smashed wide we storm in - its total carnage and i have no idea which way the battle is going to go. The guy in yellow here simply would not die, and my joy of seeing the spear go thru him, matched with the look of total surprise on his face made me cheer at the desktop - always a good sign. I couldnt capture in time a pic of the leader of this group, who, in one of his finishing moves did the full on 'Hollywood sword thrust under his arm whilst facing the other way' and killing the guy behind him.

With the enemy resolve weakening (just before mine), we send in the big guy to boost morale and run down the last defenders, they take a volley to the face and then attack. Shortly after the rest are mopped up and the castle falls - the gold is mine

Martok

Nice screenies and battle recap 'geek.  Makes me want to dive back into Shogun 2 again! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

-budd-

the Serious Sam 3  escapade is finished. Here's some shots.

Probably moving on to Alan Wake next or maybe FEAR
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Bison

Budd you might very well be the only member here who actually finishes a game when he starts it.

-budd-

funny thing is I never seem to finish war games. I am enjoying my break from wargames. I believe i've decided to go with Alan Wake next, although i'm getting the itch to jump back into APOS.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

jomni

That is the problem with  non story based fames.  Sandbox ones are the worst. When is a game actually finished?

LongBlade

Serious Sam 3. That looks like fun.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Nefaro

Wargame: AirLand Battle.

My East German force spots a Danish Mechanized force, with a couple MBTs, and sends in some MiG-17PFs with cluster bombs.   They die to AAA fire from a Gepard after dropping their payload. 

One of my own ZSU-23s is currently selected, on the info panel.   This screenie is from the my final battle in the first short dynamic campaign (the invasion of Denmark).

Oche

jomni

I was thinking of playing strike fighters today. :)

Oche

I like to fire up Strike Fighters 2 because of its low complexity.

jomni

Yeah unlike other deep sims that need constant study and practice.  You can just forget about this game for months then get back anytime without problems.